to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Gears of War: Judgment's unlockable second campaign revealed

Your comments on our articles.

"Aftermath" takes place alongside events of Gears of War 3

There's a whole 'nother "campaign" tucked away in People Can Fly's entertaining prequel Gears of War: Judgment, Epic has told OXM. Titled Aftermath, it takes place during the final hours of Gears of War 3, and reveals what exactly Baird and Cole got up to while Marcus was busy putting down the Locust Queen.... read more

Gears of War: Judgment's unlockable second campaign revealed

Postby Bezza89 » 04 Mar 2013, 15:41

I thought Barrett and Coles missions would end up as dlc for GoW3 at some point, good to see it will appear in some form. Oddly I'm now a bit interested in the game... why? What just happened?

Maybe it's this Barrett character who absolutely wont be ninja edited out.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Re: Gears of War: Judgment's unlockable second campaign reve

Postby golliwoza » 04 Mar 2013, 15:53

Really getting into the Gears spirit myself again. I have said to myself many times that I will not get this on release and I shouldn't, Bioshock is out around the same time and I already have Tomb Raider beforehand. Still the whole game looks promising and plenty of fun, I just hope I do not get too tempted to pre-order.
Where we are going we wont need eyes to see.
golliwoza 56

Postby OXM ETboy » 04 Mar 2013, 16:20

Maybe it's this Barrett character who absolutely wont be ninja edited out.

/edits
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Mar 2013, 10:03

MasterChiefJ117 wrote:Cliffy B (Cliff Bleszinski) Leaving Epic before this games completion doesn't give me much confidence in the quality of this finished game.

Cliff was lead game designer for the Gears of War franchise and was a key figure in what made the game successful. In order to stress his importance, think of the lead game designer as a movie director; now take away the director of your favourite movie and it would be completely different, if it even exists at all. This certainly puts the quality of Judgement in question. Yet this is one case where I would be more than happy to be proved wrong!

I thought the other developers, People May Fly or something like that are making it. I would have thought Epic are working on next gen stuff. Unreal engine for a start.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby Metalrodent » 05 Mar 2013, 20:55

MasterChiefJ117 wrote:Sorry Fishy Ginger I don't know enough about EPIC games to know who these 'Pigs might fly' are ???? :shock:

People Can Fly is the company.
They often work with Epic - they made the influential Painkiller and (the rather fun) Bulletstorm.
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby Bezza89 » 05 Mar 2013, 22:55

Why you quoting random shadizzle...(eugh dirty)

I'm sure people can fly can make a game without cliffy b, me personally I don't like people can flys output so am giving it a wide berth. Unless you think the same as me on that point, the departure of some major epic team members wont impact the development of judgement and therefore your enjoyment, as there's generally a man in microsoft pants and a massive bag labelled '$' who will hire someone else to make the last Xbox exclusive not shit.

Still, wide berth, I really disliked bulletstorm and the dna of that going into judgement.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby Bezza89 » 06 Mar 2013, 12:08

I said I felt dirty saying shadizzle, I didn't want to say 'why are you spamming the site'.

Snoop dogg isn't a 'g' either, he's probably not even an 'f', but if you don't want to write words and join in friendly discussions I have to ask why you're here then? Just seems odd.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby fracturedrich » 09 Mar 2013, 20:09

Fight fight :roll:
fracturedrich 46