to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Dead Space 3 - Awakened

Your comments on our articles.

Visceral's add-on is more sleepwalk than corridor crawl

Is Dead Space dead, as has been rumoured? Funnily enough, that's the question professional survivor Isaac Clarke and his bellowing military chum John Carver pose to themselves as the Awakened expansion begins, deep in the molten, shattered carapace of Tau Volantis. As they stare out over the ruined planet, Clarke wonders aloud whether the pair have, in fact, been reanimated as Necromorphs, and are now cursed to explore the blasted innards of their own souls.... read more

Dead Space 3 - Awakened

Postby golliwoza » 13 Mar 2013, 13:20

I will wait for a sale for this then, I loved DS3 but I am in no rush to get back especially with all the other games I have to start and finish.
Where we are going we wont need eyes to see.
golliwoza 56

Re: Dead Space 3 - Awakened

Postby msbhvn » 13 Mar 2013, 13:24

What a shame, I was hoping this would be as good as the excellent Severed. I suppose it follows that this would pale in comparison, just like the main game did.
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66