OK here goes, and for now I'll just stick to 360 for the sake of OXM - believe me when I say I also have a PC pile that could leave me here all day. The Darkness
- I borrowed this one from a friend years ago, and only really got as far as the Romantic achievement before handing it back, intending to buy it again. The recent GOD sale and buying and completing number 2 when it was cheap on PC finally gave me an excuse to return to the original... only then got sidetracked and now it sits about a third of the way through after I also bought Resi 6 and Civ Rev in the same sale.Dark Souls
- Suffering a similar fate to Ed, I've only gotten as far as the forested area (I can't actually remember what it's called) but my ineptness, plus the white whale of knowing the challenge and having to relearn everything - has prevented me going back to continue. I am weak and rubbish.Assassins Creed 3
- I got this at the same time as Halo 4, and was reasonably enjoying it, alternating between the two games as I went. Then I finished Halo 4's main campaign and I think a general fatigue of the game's awkward pacing set in not long after meeting George Washington properly for the first time. I've just drifted off and haven't yet felt compelled to return. (Ironically enough I should add though I finished Halo 4's main campaign, a similar thing has happened for it's Spartan Ops campaign, and that now also sits on the shame pile with only four episodes complete.)Forza Horizon
- This is a bit more... baffling really. I very much enjoyed Forza Horizon, despite never really clicking with the more simulation-based Forzas, and was having a pretty decent time ploughing all the way through to the gold wristband events. Then I've just sort of...forgotten about it. I'll definitely go back to it eventually, but I'm quite annoyed at myself for having a relatively short attention span when it comes to racers. Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit
- Very similar fate to Forza Horizon above really - I enjoyed Criterion's first NFS a lot, even though it wasn't perfect. However, at the time I don't think I had a lot of friends on the Autolog system, so I felt I was missing out on some of the challenges and decided to wait until more people on my friends list at the time got it. I'm not sure they ever did, although since then I've got a fair few more friends on said friends list now, so it may be worth revisiting soon - however I'm yet to get Most Wanted, so I'll probably end up going straight to that and it'll get forgotten again because I am a terrible, terrible person.Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare
- Again, I loved this DLC and have completed the main game. But the zombie bears keep giving me the willies. (Though I believe I did get to the final mission...) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- I remember getting to the Encor about two years ago. Now it sits at the hardest to reach parts of my gaming collection completely forgotten, and I don't really feel any inclination to ever go back to it at all.
There's probably a few Arcade titles too that could go in my personal list, but those are the ones I can remember by looking at the boxes on my shelves.