to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

The new Xbox: all confirmed Xbox 720 games in one place

Your comments on our articles.

Our continually updated list of next gen releases

The next generation Xbox console has been revealed and titled, and we've got the definitive guide to it right here on the site, awaiting your eyeballs.... read more

Postby Metalrodent » 15 Mar 2013, 20:04

a nice useful page

BUT

Could we have a page at the end or begining which is just a list? This is so we don't need to flick through multiple numbered pages to remember/find the game we wanted
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Re: The new Xbox: all confirmed Xbox 720 games in one place

Postby OXM ETboy » 15 Mar 2013, 20:04

I'll see what I can do. Ran short of time today so the format isn't as elegant as it could be - I'll update it next week.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby fracturedrich » 15 Mar 2013, 20:05

Seeing that destiny is for playstation aswell is not good and most of these are being run on high end pc and are not actual consoles.To be honest enough of the mind games and show us and tell us whats going on and please make kinect optional,most of my friends are jumping ship and have already began pre order on the ps4,something to do with free games for there subcription fee and better exclusives,ms need to start looking after us for being loyal,just a thought :roll:
fracturedrich 47

Postby Bezza89 » 15 Mar 2013, 20:14

Is it wrong of me to say none of them interest me in the slightest? Except DA3 which has to improve significantly over 2.

Might add also, Rainbow Six Patriots had all their staff fired didn't they? Pretty sure I read that somewhere. Also is Dragon Age 3 out next year? Thought it this autumn myself, seems a long time.
Trianglular Sandwiches advocate against remakes of games, except Halo MC collection and GTAV... and metro... and minecraft.
Bezza89 67

Postby Jackotiny » 15 Mar 2013, 23:22

I thought this page is very helpful in detailing what game will be on the 720, however i do want to raise the question of if a game is coming out in 2013, does that mean that it will be on both consoles and not just the new one? I would like to get to get the game watch dogs as it looks really interesting and a great game idea and it comes out this year but would it do like they are planning with the AC4 game and put it on both consoles?
Jackotiny 13

Postby Bezza89 » 15 Mar 2013, 23:56

MasterChiefJ117 wrote:The only next-gen game I am excited about is Bungie's Destiny! The system with the best version of this game if it fulfils the hype surrounding it will be my Christmas purchase.

Rumour is that game isn't out until next year though.
Trianglular Sandwiches advocate against remakes of games, except Halo MC collection and GTAV... and metro... and minecraft.
Bezza89 67

Postby fracturedrich » 16 Mar 2013, 11:54

Bezza89 wrote:
MasterChiefJ117 wrote:The only next-gen game I am excited about is Bungie's Destiny! The system with the best version of this game if it fulfils the hype surrounding it will be my Christmas purchase.

Rumour is that game isn't out until next year though.
Very positive bezza,as usual :)
fracturedrich 47

Postby Bezza89 » 16 Mar 2013, 12:05

Ha it's the truth though!
Bezza89 67

Postby Lemondish » 16 Mar 2013, 16:17

fracturedrich wrote:Seeing that destiny is for playstation aswell is not good and most of these are being run on high end pc and are not actual consoles.To be honest enough of the mind games and show us and tell us whats going on and please make kinect optional,most of my friends are jumping ship and have already began pre order on the ps4,something to do with free games for there subcription fee and better exclusives,ms need to start looking after us for being loyal,just a thought :roll:

Every single one of these games is also for Playstation 4. Sadly, there hasn't been many Xbox exclusive titles announced. Hopefully the system reveal will show something worthwhile.
Lemondish 1

Postby Eviltiger » 17 Mar 2013, 14:25

I have to agree. I am seriously thinking of changing console to PS4 this generation. I have NEVER owned a playstation my entire life. But I just feel recently microsoft goal has been entertainment and not focused on the games. While Sony on the other hand have been revealing some pretty nice exclusives and seem dedicated to gamers.

However, if i do swap I will miss my favorite game series Tropico I have played that game for hours and hours and I still go back for more. But other than tropico I can think of no reason to stay on Xbox.

Sony if they continue their subscription service as is with free games every so often would be a big plus plus. I have never enjoyed paying for MS gold service cause I am not a multiplayer gamer. Never have been hopefully never will. And with this in mind I reflect on my gamer score of 50 000+. I am a single player gamer NOT multiplayer,

So stop telling me in order to complete the achievements/trophys I need to play multiplayer!!!!! (this is what I would really want changed in the next generation.
Eviltiger 5

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 17 Mar 2013, 16:23

Eviltiger wrote: I am seriously thinking of changing console to PS4 this generation

Im also considering switching despite having a 360 since 2007. My main concern is Mircosoft dont seem to have landed any Serious exclusives to warrant my loyalty. If both consoles will have the same games catologue and if the rumours are true that the PS4 will be a more powerful gaming dedicated console than the next Xbox then ill obviously want to play on the console that has the best version of the games.

Early days still and I hope the Xbox console reveal will make me eat these words.
Johnbhoy69 54

Postby Decent_Jam » 17 Mar 2013, 17:31

Eviltiger wrote:I have to agree. I am seriously thinking of changing console to PS4 this generation. I have NEVER owned a playstation my entire life. But I just feel recently microsoft goal has been entertainment and not focused on the games. While Sony on the other hand have been revealing some pretty nice exclusives and seem dedicated to gamers.

However, if i do swap I will miss my favorite game series Tropico I have played that game for hours and hours and I still go back for more. But other than tropico I can think of no reason to stay on Xbox.

Sony if they continue their subscription service as is with free games every so often would be a big plus plus. I have never enjoyed paying for MS gold service cause I am not a multiplayer gamer. Never have been hopefully never will. And with this in mind I reflect on my gamer score of 50 000+. I am a single player gamer NOT multiplayer,

So stop telling me in order to complete the achievements/trophys I need to play multiplayer!!!!! (this is what I would really want changed in the next generation.

If you're not a multiplayer gamer and not fussed by entertainment, then why sign up to Xbox LIVE Gold in the first place?
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Playing : Watch Dogs, TF, BF4, KI, Forza 5 - head to OXM Nights to meet up.
Decent_Jam 61

Postby Metalrodent » 17 Mar 2013, 17:36

Decent_Jam wrote:
Eviltiger wrote:I have to agree. I am seriously thinking of changing console to PS4 this generation. I have NEVER owned a playstation my entire life. But I just feel recently microsoft goal has been entertainment and not focused on the games. While Sony on the other hand have been revealing some pretty nice exclusives and seem dedicated to gamers.

If you're not a multiplayer gamer and not fussed by entertainment, then why sign up to Xbox LIVE Gold in the first place?

Good point Jam, but remember that a lot of stuff require Gold anyway for example Youtube, some games (Halo 4 spartan ops) and the fact that some people might not want to play games, but still want to party up and talk
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Postby lawsond28 » 18 Mar 2013, 11:43

I'm only really interested in the new IPs from this list of next gen titles. Destiny, Watch Dogs, Human Element and Cyberpunk 2077 all look very promising but it remains to be seen whether or not they'll actually be significantly different or indeed better than anything from the current console generation. Franchise fatigue set in for me a couple of years ago, to the point where I no longer have any interest in playing games like Assassin's Creed III, Crysis III, Dead Space III or Gears of War Judgement. Bioshock: Infinite will be a day one purchase for me though, so I accept there's a small degree of hypocrisy here.
If I'd just splashed out on a next gen console I wouldn't want to be wasting any time playing the same sorts of games I'd been playing for the last 8 years, so Assassins Creed IV and yet another Rainbow Six game would hold no interest at all for me.
Never trust a dog to watch your food.
lawsond28 33

Postby Rista B » 18 Mar 2013, 13:54

Metalrodent wrote:a nice useful page

BUT

Could we have a page at the end or begining which is just a list? This is so we don't need to flick through multiple numbered pages to remember/find the game we wanted

This please!
Rista B 13

Next