to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Assassin's Creed 3 - The Betrayal

Your comments on our articles.

The Tyranny of King Washington saga continues

The second instalment of ACIII's topsy-turvy DLC picks up right where it left us, in the clutches of the corrupted Sons of Liberty and their deranged monarch, Washington. With most of his brethren now six feet under we're reunited with Ratonhnhaké:ton in Boston, where he's been thrown in the clink after surviving a run-in with Mad King George and the Apple of Eden.... read more

Assassin's Creed 3 - The Betrayal

Postby Gazisdaman » 20 Mar 2013, 11:55

I don't know what it is about AC3 but it really doesn't feel like the series, in theory it should be better than all the previous games but for some reason that I can't tie down, it feels hollow and dull. In previous posts many have put this down to bloat however this was also present in all the previous games (except the first) and I enjoyed it in them. My only hope is that black flag will be a return to the feel of the previous games.
Gazisdaman 35

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 - The Betrayal

Postby PonderingWalrus » 20 Mar 2013, 13:20

Gazisdaman wrote:I don't know what it is about AC3 but it really doesn't feel like the series, in theory it should be better than all the previous games but for some reason that I can't tie down, it feels hollow and dull. In previous posts many have put this down to bloat however this was also present in all the previous games (except the first) and I enjoyed it in them. My only hope is that black flag will be a return to the feel of the previous games.

I've not actually played it yet (Aside from a very short demo on [some other next gen console]) but I get the same feeling from it.

Although that might just be because everybody is saying it and I have instinctively want to fit in... :P

I'm really looking forward to Black Flag though and, when I do pick up Assassin's Creed 3, I'll consider getting this dlc too as it looks like a good laugh. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 - The Betrayal

Postby Jackotiny » 22 Mar 2013, 00:24

I'm not sure whether to get these dlc or not. I came into the AC series rather late and found that dlc was already out for most of the games. Normally when I play on a new game I will get the dlc for it as well, however seeing as though the dlc released so far for this game don't sound very good, i may hold out on buying them. :(
Jackotiny 13