Gears of War: Judgment tips - how to dominate online and mas

Your comments on our articles.

It's a Locust-eat-Locust world out there

Gears of War: Judgment goes on sale in the UK and Europe today, which means that getting chainsawed open from collar bone to pelvis is once again one of Xbox Live's main occupational hazards. Are you buying it on the strength of our review? And are you mortally afeared that you'll disgrace yourself in the listings?... read more

Gears of War: Judgment tips - how to dominate online and mas

Postby Dowgle » 22 Mar 2013, 11:31

Its been confirmed by epic that that power (active) reload does not buff gun damage anymore, Its just a quicker reload now.
Dowgle 31

Re: Gears of War: Judgment tips - how to dominate online and

Postby OXM ETboy » 22 Mar 2013, 11:32

Hmm, I could have sworn it made the bullets bigger. But I'll take your word for it. ;)
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby fracturedrich » 22 Mar 2013, 12:23

Dowgle wrote:Its been confirmed by epic that that power (active) reload does not buff gun damage anymore, Its just a quicker reload now.
I for one am glad,not as irritating as quick sniper in cod but not far behind.
fracturedrich 48

Postby fracturedrich » 22 Mar 2013, 12:37

I like overun a lot but i hope they step up the maps and variety of cog and locust as it feels very limited.This game is good in its own right but i just wish they would have stepped it up a bit more.The menu and skins feel and look on the cheap side and the maps need to be expanded sooner rather than later.I dont like survival at all and we could do with some more choice on all aspects of mp.On a plus side i love free for all i dont no why that was not included earlier.I really like the fact now the maps dont feel flat you can drop or climb now which makes it way better.Overun is great but four maps needs to be sorted,without charge but i cant see that happening.Declassified is for me the best addition,it works very well on insane it will prove to be a big task.
fracturedrich 48

Postby Bongzilla1878 » 22 Mar 2013, 12:41

fracturedrich wrote:I like overun a lot but i hope they step up the maps and variety of cog and locust as it feels very limited.This game is good in its own right but i just wish they would have stepped it up a bit more.The menu and skins feel and look on the cheap side and the maps need to be expanded sooner rather than later.I dont like survival at all and we could do with some more choice on all aspects of mp.On a plus side i love free for all i dont no why that was not included earlier.I really like the fact now the maps dont feel flat you can drop or climb now which makes it way better.Overun is great but four maps needs to be sorted,without charge but i cant see that happening.Declassified is for me the best addition,it works very well on insane it will prove to be a big task.

Checked out the VIP pass last night and am sure it said that it included four extra maps and two extra game modes, not 100% on that but think thats what it included. I hope one of the extra game modes is Horde mode! I miss it already.
HEY EVERYONE, COME SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK.
Bongzilla1878 28

Postby Wadium_Arcadium » 22 Mar 2013, 21:51

I've really enjoyed what I've played of the standard multiplayer so far. The campaign's been decent but judging what I've played so far I'd probably say it's the weakest campaign in the series. The Declassified challenges are a good idea though, it's cool having to adapt to different scenarios with weapons you wouldn't normally use. The glaring problem is the lack of multiplayer maps but two free ones are on the way in 2 weeks.
"The lord of silver fountains, the king of carven stone. The king beneath the mountain shall come into his own. And the bell shall ring in gladness at the mountain king's return, but all shall fail in sadness, and the lake will shine and burn."
Wadium_Arcadium 38

Postby fracturedrich » 23 Mar 2013, 17:08

My xbox slim finally died this morning,i was hoping this soldier only 2 years in was going to reach the end of the year to pass the baton to the new and improved supersoldier,sadly not to be,but i done a hd transplant and pushed the 250g heart into a new 4g.My slim lives on in hope of being able to pass some stored secret data on to the superconsole named next gen.Rumour has it durango will not take any info of any kind and is being sent into our living rooms as a device to spy on us :roll: Oh as bioshock is out tue are you really going to make us wait till monday for the review,the early one i read elsewhere states it is the best game this console has seen,i hope this is true after the death of my console this would really help with the mourning :(
fracturedrich 48