to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Dishonored's Knife of Dunwall hands-on - into the belly of t

Your comments on our articles.

Getting to grips with Daud, Dunwall's other supernatural assassin

It's about quarter past three on a crisp Tuesday afternoon, and I'm lying in a vat of cooling intestines directly below a slowly expiring whale on hooks, chugging elixirs while masked butchers equipped with huge oil-powered sawblades prowl nearby gantries. I'm here because (a) I just tried to Blink teleport right on top of said whale, which is rather slippery, and (b) I'm previewing Dishonored's Knife of Dunwall DLC pack, a story-driven epilogue out 16th April, for 800 MP. Whale offal notwithstanding, it looks rather decent.... read more

Dishonored's Knife of Dunwall hands-on - into the belly of t

Postby Bonescrubs » 24 Mar 2013, 09:12

Thanks for the preview. Dishonored was easily my game of 2012 and the first DLC Dunwall City Trials was great fun. Sounds like this will top that easily. Questions though - if Daud has a voice, does he then talk to other characters? And is he still Mr. Blonde? Hope so.
Bonescrubs 12

Re: Dishonored's Knife of Dunwall hands-on - into the belly

Postby OXM ETboy » 24 Mar 2013, 13:06

He does talk to other characters, yes, and I'd say the Mr Blonde comparison is appropriate :)
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Re: Dishonored's Knife of Dunwall hands-on - into the belly

Postby Bonescrubs » 20 Apr 2013, 21:41

OXM ETboy wrote:He does talk to other characters, yes, and I'd say the Mr Blonde comparison is appropriate :)

Excellent, ta. :)
Bonescrubs 12