to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9: full details of fixes and chang

Your comments on our articles.

Dispensers, Nether Bricks, Spawn Eggs, beaches and, of course, The End

Sweet Lady Gratification! 4J Studios has released the full changelog for Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9, in which there are dragons and vines and buttons and sheep who regrow their wool. Take a whiff of the goods, right below the trailer.... read more

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9: full details of fixes and chang

Postby seiibutsu » 25 Mar 2013, 10:23

ironically I'm at odd with the reset nether button. my world (oxm world of the week 8) has now had some work done to it in the nether and while I would like a fortress I also don't want to loose my nether park, town, train network or sculpture of the devil.

Maybe i'll just make a video update of it. show what I had done and then reset. hmmm tough choice.
Writing words and playing games. oh and eating sakes and lots of other stuff too...
seiibutsu 21

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9: full details of fixes and c

Postby OXM ETboy » 25 Mar 2013, 10:33

Indeed. Let us know if you decide to reset, we'll throw a funeral party.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Catheterizedeye » 25 Mar 2013, 11:20

i look back at the old updates to guess at a release. TU7 took (i think) 5 days so id love to see this one come out on thursday 28th, what a shame ill be playing terraria to death thats out this wednesday, to late 4j bad show :(
Catheterizedeye 12

Postby MINECRAFTERS2 » 25 Mar 2013, 15:33

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
MINECRAFTERS2 14

Postby ChillieBonBon » 25 Mar 2013, 20:24

Finally, spawn eggs, it's been too long! Great to see this update coming out soon and would I be right in thinking that after this one, Mojang will start to make separate content for the Xbox?

One more thing, will there ever be another(final) video of OXM Land? I'd love to see what people have done on it now, including a trip to my desert castle which I haven't seen in donkeys.
If a cluttered desk is the sign of of a cluttered mind, what is an empty desk a sign of?
ChillieBonBon 24

Postby ThatAmirGuy » 25 Mar 2013, 23:04

I reckon that the update will come out on the 27th of March so it can compete with Terraria. Could be wrong of course.
ThatAmirGuy 1

Postby Golden carnbroe » 26 Mar 2013, 08:19

This better come out soon :!: :!: :!: :lol:
Golden carnbroe 5

Postby ABitOfACock » 26 Mar 2013, 15:00

am I the only person who doesn't really need this update just yet ???

I have never visited the nether... I have never ridden a pig... I have never built a doorway from pistons... my roller coaster is half finished... my farm has 3 bald sheep and a pig... I've somehow thrown my map into the sea... I don't understand enchanting... or brewing... or red stone circuits... or why orbs are important... I have yet to get bored with making lava waterfalls everywhere... i have 1 diamond and i don't know what to do with it... i can't find any gold... i keep running out of torches at inappropriate moments... and... worst of all... I am yet to test myself against those creepers and spiders and things when you turn the baddies on...

I do not need a massive dragon, nor item frames to show off the things I don't understand... I have bugger all idea what a spawn egg is... nor would i know what to do with a music disc if i ever found one... maybe I should just get myself some Lego and be done with it... you could come around to my house and film my living room for your oxm land journey things... I'll make sandwiches and a flask and we can make a day of it maybe... I'm free this weekend if you are... let me know what sandwiches you like... cheese and ham is usually a pretty safe bet...

ps... I actually a fully grown man... someone please help me...

also... I'm pretty rubbish at checking my comments before I post them... hence the glaring grammatical error in the ps...
ABitOfACock 21

Postby PonderingWalrus » 26 Mar 2013, 19:52

ABitOfACock wrote:I have never ridden a pig... .

You have never lived.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Postby GHOSTY05 » 26 Mar 2013, 21:19

My god, this game is becoming complicated!

Soon i will need to take a course just to learn how to play it.
GHOSTY05 42

Postby Golden carnbroe » 29 Mar 2013, 09:04

I think it will come out on the 5th of April or the 12th.this is going to be epic the first thing I'm going to do is use a spawn egg and do the END :D :lol: :) :o :wink: :mrgreen:
Golden carnbroe 5