to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Xbox Live update: what's new this week?

Your comments on our articles.

BioShock! Terraria! Battlefield 3!

It might be rubbishly, unseasonably cold outside, but Spring has sprung on Xbox Live, with a pair of long awaited XBLA games tentatively poking their buds from out of the cold, wintry earth. Side-on Minecraft alike Terraria turns up tomorrow, while The Behemoth's Castle Crashers follow-up BattleBlock Theater is released on Tuesday. There's a slew of reductions in the meantime, with the excellent Retro City Rampage reduced to 600 MS points, and Activision reducing every last bit of Transformers DLC it can find.... read more

Xbox Live update: what's new this week?

Postby Gazisdaman » 26 Mar 2013, 17:24

"Top Hand Rodeo Tour Kinect"! Oh boy, I've been waiting for that to be on demand for ages!
Gazisdaman 35

Re: Xbox Live update: what's new this week?

Postby PonderingWalrus » 26 Mar 2013, 17:54

I probably would have bought Terraria if not the fact I bought it on Steam (for substantially less than what you pay on the 360, might I add).
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Postby fracturedrich » 26 Mar 2013, 20:21

Terraria at last,ive got two weeks of work and some amazing games to get through,demon souls,bioshock infinate ,gears judgement and more,hard times ahead :wink:
fracturedrich 47

Postby Bezza89 » 26 Mar 2013, 23:22

Yeah, I have to say terraria is £1.50 on steam and would run on a 20 year old pc...

Apart from that I have 1220 ms points to spend! Wonder what on? And ANOTHER SALE 2nd - 8th of april? Bloody hell microsoft, you're being too kind, toooooo kind.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!
Bezza89 68