to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - the Bitterblack Isle Diaries #

Your comments on our articles.

In which giant demon wolves get all up in our grills

Much as the Grim Reaper prematurely took the souls of valiant Andy and his dear Setantus, so our Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen preview playthrough has been cut down in its prime. The suspected cause: a developer lock on how much of the content we can access, though I suppose you can't rule out basic technical incompetence on my part either. After all, I'm the guy who (e.g.) accidentally crafted 10 packets of Dessicated Herbs during one particular brawl while feverishing spamming restoratives. I don't suppose anyone out there needs any herbs right now? No? How about a few sour scrags of beast? Buy a dozen and I'll throw in a wodge of absorbent cloth.... read more

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - the Bitterblack Isle Diaries #

Postby TemplarKnight » 26 Mar 2013, 22:59

Are we still restricted to one save?
TemplarKnight 10

Re: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - the Bitterblack Isle Diari

Postby Plamsa wing » 26 Mar 2013, 23:51

So Ed, who would in a fight. This giant wolf, which I assume will be Cerberus, (that can have only the one head), or the Chamber of Fate?
I spilled flour in my uncle's kitchen, now I've got a croissant.
Plamsa wing 57

Postby OXM ETboy » 28 Mar 2013, 13:54

Sorry, only just seen these. (1) You're restricted to one save, yes, and (2) Chamber of Fate, but the wolf means business.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby fracturedrich » 31 Mar 2013, 13:28

Is it a big enough expansion to warrant a second purchase and are there new enemy to fight in the old areas,and quests,i really love this game so the chances of me buying it are high.Ive heard there will be a fast travel system and we will be given bonus items to our old saves is this true.
fracturedrich 47

Postby fracturedrich » 31 Mar 2013, 14:02

I so wish i never bought this game last year but for me this is the way to go for expasion packs.If this would of been dlc alone they could of got close to twenty pound out of us anyway,if like me your one of the people that cashed in after spending untold hours around gransy then you would have to buy the game as well as the dlc.Ime really looking forward to april,even though march has kicked some arse when it comes to gaming.Ive heard there is a good pawn sharing forum on here,can someone tell me how to get on it.
fracturedrich 47