Terraria Xbox 360 launch tips: how to build houses, craft it

Your comments on our articles.

Minecraft's greatest rival is here. Strike the earth!

Between State of Decay, Battleblock Theater/Theatre and Ascend: New Gods, I'm not sure I'm going to have time to play anything that isn't an Xbox Live Arcade game this year - and that's before you consider 505's port of Re-Logic's Terraria, which launches today. It's an enormous 2D world builder, comparable to Minecraft in terms of the editing tools and multiplayer, but with a far more extensive combat and dungeon-crawling side.... read more

Terraria Xbox 360 launch tips: how to build houses, craft it

Postby kronk10 » 27 Mar 2013, 10:11

Is this deffo out today ? tried to download it this morning and its still not available ? Looking forward to it as i got bored of minecraft many moons ago
kronk10 44

Re: Terraria Xbox 360 launch tips: how to build houses, craf

Postby fracturedrich » 27 Mar 2013, 13:06

Well now ime a fully fledged best off both worlds kind off guy with two weeks holiday on his hands.Long story short my 360 slim finally took the bangcok after two long years of pulverising and i took the plunge and bought both, with a copy of demon souls to boot.So is my interest in the franchise ive vowed to crack this one without the use of a guide,the phalanx is causing me a lot of grief but as soon as ive slayed the blobby beast ime going to download terraria and get lost in it,hard times ahead trust me.
fracturedrich 48

Postby fracturedrich » 30 Mar 2013, 12:28

After playing terraria for two hours ive noticed ime pretty rubbish,ive had to come back and read your guide thanks for that.
fracturedrich 48

Postby ALLMIGHTY » 02 Apr 2013, 04:03

The game isnt that bad but considering that every time I dig down or use the the rainbow rod it black screens
ALLMIGHTY 1