to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

New GTA 5 screens show diving, skydiving, weather

Your comments on our articles.

Another glimpse at Rockstar's latest

Not days after we noted its apology for non-communication, the house of Rockstar has issued some more screenshots of GTA 5, revealing that Los Santos can now support scuba diving and lighting strikes as well as the more conventional murder.... read more

New GTA 5 screens show diving, skydiving, weather

Postby Metalrodent » 27 Mar 2013, 14:31

yet another game with people walking around with miniguns - do game designers not realise there's a reason they're normally mounted on helicopters?
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Re: New GTA 5 screens show diving, skydiving, weather

Postby Bezza89 » 27 Mar 2013, 14:36

Metalrodent wrote:yet another game with people walking around with miniguns - do game designers not realise there's a reason they're normally mounted on helicopters?

You've never seen the terminator (2) then?
Trianglular Sandwiches advocate against remakes of games, except Halo MC collection and GTAV... and metro... and minecraft.
Bezza89 67

Postby FishyGinger » 27 Mar 2013, 14:38

He was a cyborg.

Predator would be a good example though.
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 69

Postby Bezza89 » 27 Mar 2013, 14:44

Point is a minigun is included to increase the fun. It was in San Andreas and of course that game was rubbish as a result, or did it induce 'mega blow up' mode? Mega blow up mode was induced in myself, in more ways than one.

As a side note, Arnold Schwarzenenegfgenenernernrer was the only person who was able to actually lift the minigun on the Judgement Day set.
Trianglular Sandwiches advocate against remakes of games, except Halo MC collection and GTAV... and metro... and minecraft.
Bezza89 67

Postby ItchyRash » 27 Mar 2013, 14:46

FishyGinger wrote:He was a cyborg.

Predator would be a good example though.

He was a rastafarian. They are more than mere humans. Biologically closer to cyborg than human. Simple biology my friend.

As unrealistic as it is, it's GTA. You need a bit of madness. And nothing says madness like portable minigun
ItchyRash 42

Postby KernowDevil23 » 27 Mar 2013, 15:18

Metalrodent wrote:yet another game with people walking around with miniguns - do game designers not realise there's a reason they're normally mounted on helicopters?

Giant purple dildos are not normally used as a weapon (in my limited knowledge!) but Volition didn't seem to care!
I don't care if a game is "the same every year." So is pizza. Stop buying the bad pizza. Buy the good pizza.
KernowDevil23 56

Postby Metalrodent » 27 Mar 2013, 15:50

KernowDevil23 wrote:

Giant purple dildos are not normally used as a weapon (in my limited knowledge!) but Volition didn't seem to care!

Then you've clearly never seen Sex Raiders of the Apoca... actually, probably not
Metalrodent 70

Postby Plamsa wing » 27 Mar 2013, 15:53

KernowDevil23 wrote:Giant purple dildos are not normally used as a weapon (in my limited knowledge!) but Volition didn't seem to care!

I see you've not heard of a weapon of ass destruction. :wink:
The bitterns are doing it for me.
Plamsa wing 56

Postby KernowDevil23 » 28 Mar 2013, 13:18

Do you know what I love more than video games?.....

SMILIES!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

You can never have too many in one post.
I don't care if a game is "the same every year." So is pizza. Stop buying the bad pizza. Buy the good pizza.
KernowDevil23 56

Postby Metalrodent » 28 Mar 2013, 13:21

KernowDevil23 wrote:Do you know what I love more than video games?.....

SMILIES!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

You can never have too many in one post.

I think my eyes are burning
Metalrodent 70