to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Black Ops 2 DLC Uprising release date outed by retailers - n

Your comments on our articles.

New Zombies Mode also on the wa - OH GOD IT'S AARON ECKHART

Are you ready for "Treyarch's most terrifying Zombies experience to date"? Because the date in question is reportedly 16th April, going by the below photograph of a Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC poster. There are new maps on the way, too - Vertigo, Magma, Studio and Encore - including what could be a remake of a cancelled Modern Warfare 2 map.... read more

Black Ops 2 DLC Uprising release date outed by retailers - n

Postby Metalrodent » 02 Apr 2013, 13:19

Steal him and make him play games with us for weeks on end
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC Uprising release date outed by retailers

Postby Davisto » 02 Apr 2013, 16:02

i cant see cod going anywhere if they keep making games basically the same i use to love cod but now it feels the same :( just hope they revamp it i like the fact its still selling well just annoys me that its just the same thing im glad i didnt get the season.
note: im glad people still enjoy cod but just want people to know it needs refreshing imo :)
Davisto 13

Postby bigjohn1969 » 02 Apr 2013, 16:21

What im fed up with these days is Run N Guns Goons who think everyone else is a camper....I play a lot of Search and Destroy which used to be quite tactical now its mostly just Shoot everyone but ignore planting the bomb.
And what has happened to the big maps....Oh sorry they are no good for running and gunning are they!!
I really am going to look at BF4 this year if MW4 is aimed just at kids. :)
bigjohn1969 24

Postby Harvey12 » 03 Apr 2013, 21:37

I agree with 'bigjohn1969', call of duty used to be about tactical positioning and working coherently with your team. Now it just seems that a lot of people just either CAMP throughout the whole game or run n gun which is the obvious choice. As the person above his comment, finally someone else sees it the same way I do. Call of duty is just the same every year, what needs to be done has already been done. Hope BF4 is worth it
Harvey12 7

Postby Metalrodent » 03 Apr 2013, 21:38

Harvey12 wrote:call of duty used to be about tactical positioning and working coherently with your team.

really? In my years of playing its never been that, just teens yelling 'gaaaay' down a mic while they run around getting as many kills as they can.
probably would have helped had I played it wth friends
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71