Terraria: Xbox 360 Edition

Your comments on our articles.

Can Re-Logic dig its way out of Minecraft's shadow?

Superficially, this is a creative sandbox game in which you "mine" materials from a randomly generated world made up of squares. You can then "craft" these materials into structures, tools and equipment. In turn, that new equipment allows you to explore further into the world and mine better materials, and so on. The comparisons to a certain other XBLA best-selling elephant in the room are going to be both inevitable and - to a degree - understandable.... read more

Terraria: Xbox 360 Edition

Postby SkinnerChinner » 03 Apr 2013, 15:20

Really glad I got the game, and I hated Minecraft! Guess I'm a sucker for the art style. Bought Terraria a while back in the steam sales (for a very reasonable £1.64) but never really got into it, partially because the start is so vague, takes a while to get going & I'm probably more likely to play on the consoles. Aapart from the un-weildly auto-cursor, I thought the controls handled very well.
SkinnerChinner 36

Re: Terraria: Xbox 360 Edition

Postby GHOSTY05 » 04 Apr 2013, 11:36

Fantastic game!!

Bought it yesterday and i have played it for hours since, takes a lot of getting used too but i have finally dug my way to hell!!

Although i don't last very long, my only gripe is i am having to get all my answers from google/terraria wiki as the game does not help you at all.
GHOSTY05 44

Postby kronk10 » 04 Apr 2013, 13:44

GHOSTY05 wrote:Fantastic game!!

Bought it yesterday and i have played it for hours since, takes a lot of getting used too but i have finally dug my way to hell!!

Although i don't last very long, my only gripe is i am having to get all my answers from google/terraria wiki as the game does not help you at all.

That is also my only gripe so far that and the fact it crashes alot during multiplayer or whenever i play the game online :lol: I have got very good gear and only have the final boss to beat but in between that i am trying to explore as much of my world as possible which is hard going as it is huge i love this game it is very very good and at the moment has more in it to do than minecraft so until they update minecraft to its full potential i will be playing this instead.
kronk10 44

Postby fracturedrich » 04 Apr 2013, 16:30

Its to buggy for me to get into so far,ill keep trying though.
fracturedrich 48