to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out for s

Your comments on our articles.

4J investigating the problem

Stone the crows! And other relevant avian wildlife. Microsoft has released Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 a day earlier than advertised, meaning you can jump onto your Xbox 360 right this moment and commence smacking dragons around with item frames. Or if you prefer, sofas.... read more

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out for s

Postby I of Womb » 04 Apr 2013, 16:24

AWESOME! Turning on the console! :D
I of Womb 6
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 08 Feb 2013, 18:42

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out for s

Postby fracturedrich » 04 Apr 2013, 16:26

Ime impressed with the amount of work that has gone into this game after release,i had a great time playing but have not played in a couple of months,might have to have a look at this enderdragon though.
fracturedrich 47
 
Posts: 970
Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 10:52
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Peter Savage » 04 Apr 2013, 17:27

how long till the iron golems get released?
Peter Savage 1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 17:26

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby bash229 » 04 Apr 2013, 18:16

how comes the spawn eggs only stack in 16 and not 64.the end lags your game.dispencers do not pick up water/laver. :|

can we have mod packs like feed the best or tekkit. :lol:
why is there a limit to how many mobs you can spawn with the eggs. :?
i got a tip for you why dont you update minecraft like pc.
but good news :D keep the hard work
bash229 2
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 14:38

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby Metalrodent » 04 Apr 2013, 19:04

bash229 wrote:why is there a limit to how many mobs you can spawn with the eggs. :?

well if you unless you want to crash your game...
Image
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
User avatar
Metalrodent 71
 
Posts: 5149
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 15:22

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby MINECRAFTERS2 » 04 Apr 2013, 22:20

YES!!!!!!
MINECRAFTERS2 14
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 03:14

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby Edwin214 » 04 Apr 2013, 22:33

I am dissapointed at how easy to kill the ender dragon is... Seriously wtf?
Edwin214 3
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 03 Apr 2013, 12:26

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby Avery Rea » 04 Apr 2013, 22:50

Well I turned on my 360 and I was going to play Minecraft and It wouldnt let me? Do You Have To Have Xbox Live?
Avery Rea 1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 22:48

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby Mikeykb » 04 Apr 2013, 23:33

Hold the phone everyone!
There appears to be emerging on all the forums that there is a massive problem with the patch DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!
I just downloaded and it keeps saying there is a problem with Xbox live or the servers and none of us can access any of our saved games! You can make new ones but ?..............
:evil:
Mikeykb 1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 23:29

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby Metalrodent » 04 Apr 2013, 23:58

Mikeykb wrote:Hold the phone everyone!
There appears to be emerging on all the forums that there is a massive problem with the patch DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!
I just downloaded and it keeps saying there is a problem with Xbox live or the servers and none of us can access any of our saved games! You can make new ones but ?..............
:evil:

Its in the article :roll: Says its for silver users, I just played it and it loaded a map fine - hope they get a fix out soon anyway though
Image
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
User avatar
Metalrodent 71
 
Posts: 5149
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 15:22

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby Teddybear154 » 05 Apr 2013, 11:11

My young sons have been playing this game for along time. They are big Minecraft fans. They like to play together 2 player split screen. They both have xbox live silver accounts. They have created a lot of levels and have spent a lot of time on them. They were very excited about this new update and we downloaded it straight away. But after downloading this update they tried to load one of there saves to play together and keep getting error messages regarding privacy and it won't load level. I have checked all privacy setting for both my sons and have tried changing it but nothing makes any difference.
They can't load any of their saved levels because this error message comes up every time. They can create New games but if they save and try and go back in they can't as same error message comes up and won't load. They are devastated and really upset.
Is any one else having the same problem since latest update or is it just us. It was working fine before updating. This new update seems to have made minecraft not playable any more.
Teddybear154 2
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Apr 2013, 10:57

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby Edwin214 » 05 Apr 2013, 14:05

Teddybear154 wrote:My young sons have been playing this game for along time. They are big Minecraft fans. They like to play together 2 player split screen. They both have xbox live silver accounts. They have created a lot of levels and have spent a lot of time on them. They were very excited about this new update and we downloaded it straight away. But after downloading this update they tried to load one of there saves to play together and keep getting error messages regarding privacy and it won't load level. I have checked all privacy setting for both my sons and have tried changing it but nothing makes any difference.
They can't load any of their saved levels because this error message comes up every time. They can create New games but if they save and try and go back in they can't as same error message comes up and won't load. They are devastated and really upset.
Is any one else having the same problem since latest update or is it just us. It was working fine before updating. This new update seems to have made minecraft not playable any more.

Disconnect your Xbox from the internet and you're good to go. :wink:
Edwin214 3
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 03 Apr 2013, 12:26

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby Teddybear154 » 05 Apr 2013, 19:44

Thanks for the advice. I went in to family settings and blocked xbox live to stop console from connecting to xbox live. And now they can play their saved games. But this is not the most ideal solution having to block xbox live each time they want to pay and un blocking when they have finished so their dad can pay his games online. I hope they release a patch soon to fix this problem properly
Teddybear154 2
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Apr 2013, 10:57

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby jezziejazzyxox » 07 Apr 2013, 21:41

thank you so much, ive been trying and trying to play saved levels but they would work. but its still a pain if i want to play online games but at least it still works!!
jezziejazzyxox 1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Apr 2013, 21:25

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 is out now - but watch out f

Postby still_right » 07 Apr 2013, 23:22

"Disconnect your Xbox from the internet and you're good to go. :wink "

This did not allow us to load any previously saved worlds. Nor did it allow us to load anything saved, while using our xbox live account, before or even since the update. That account can create worlds and play but once leaving cannot load the save. We really would just like to play the several worlds we created and saved prior to the update. Several hours of building and creating by my kids who now cannot access their creations or continue games where much progress was made, items found/obtained, etc...

The only way I could get any saves to load was to use a previously unused profile and only new saves by that profile are available.. so everything created before the update is blocked and nothing the xbox live account creates and saves can be loaded either.

This has been a good exercise though in that I have been rudely educated as to just how addicted my children are to this game. Maybe in the grand scheme of things this is a positive, as I will reconsider allowing them to spend so much time on the idiot box :)
still_right 1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Apr 2013, 23:11

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]