Giveaway: free tickets to see Olympus Has Fallen early

Your comments on our articles.

See Aaron Eckhart's latest on 15th April, two days before release

Does the mere thought of Aaron Eckhart's fearsome cleft jaw give you shivers? Are you in any way keen on finding out what happens when terrorists take over the White House? And are you up for an evening out on Monday 15th April? If the answer's yes to all three questions, you might want to scroll down. OXM has partnered up with Lionsgate and SeeFilmFirst to distribute a number of free tickets to preview showings at VUE cinemas around the UK.... read more

Postby magilicious1 » 05 Apr 2013, 14:38

Did I click my Total Film bookmark by mistake? :D
Part-time worker, full-time gamer.
magilicious1 27

Postby Metalrodent » 05 Apr 2013, 14:40

I'll be honest, I watched the trailer and thought it looked like horrible patriotic guff - a bunch of asians kidnap poor innocent americans and then do nasty things to them while the big tough white man saves them killing all the 'villians' in the process, like we haven't seen that before :roll:

that said I'm sure it would be entertaining, shame there are no Vue cinemas near me
People get confused when a sentence doesn't end the way they potato.

Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 72

Re: Giveaway: free tickets to see Olympus Has Fallen early

Postby CunningSmile » 05 Apr 2013, 14:52

Is it just me or is Olympus Has Fallen the most shocking example of American Exceptionalism in history? You're claiming that the White House is the home of the gods and ergo that the President is a god? Even Bioshock Infinite never made a claim like that, and that was satirical!
"Jar Jar, you're a genius"
CunningSmile 74
OXM Moderator