to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Minecraft Xbox 360 update: The End hit by lag, 4J already pl

Your comments on our articles.

Silver subscriber saveload problem reportedly addressed

If you're among those hit by a laggy End realm or (shock) an inability to load your world following Minecraft Xbox 360's latest update, be of good cheer. 4J's already working on a raft of fixes.... read more

Minecraft Xbox 360 update: The End hit by lag, 4J already pl

Postby NavrasOne » 05 Apr 2013, 15:34

I think I will hold off until a bug fix update is released. I find the lighting bug really annoying and frankly can't be bothered with it. I'll use the time waiting for the bug fix to be released to play other Xbox titles for a change... Besides the bugs TU 9 looks good!
NavrasOne 1

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update: The End hit by lag, 4J alread

Postby amber 155 » 05 Apr 2013, 17:33

So when will the bug fix update be? Hope its not too long
amber 155 1

Postby Alex Greenhalgh » 05 Apr 2013, 22:29

Has any one had a glitch where your dogs are getting randomly hurt? Its annoying and it means i cant have a dog cos it always dying!!! :(
Alex Greenhalgh 2

Postby ThatAmirGuy » 06 Apr 2013, 02:16

The lighting is keeps glitching with us. Host doesn't seem to suffer but others connected to him do. When you mine blocks and the torches don't light up the area as you go along and sometimes even if you put the torch in the shaded block, it still remains black :(
ThatAmirGuy 1

Postby Metalrodent » 06 Apr 2013, 10:14

ThatAmirGuy wrote:The lighting is keeps glitching with us. Host doesn't seem to suffer but others connected to him do. When you mine blocks and the torches don't light up the area as you go along and sometimes even if you put the torch in the shaded block, it still remains black :(

just keep popping the same torch down around the black area, eventually it will light up
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Postby ACDingmann » 07 Apr 2013, 05:36

I do not understand what's going on. I downloaded the recent update and now I cannot load any of my saved worlds. I am a silver subscriber (I don't play online multiplayer-I think that means silver subscriber). I have never had xbox connected to an Ethernet cable, I downloaded update over wirelss. I went to network settings and chose a wired network and that sayd make sure it is connected. I don't speak computer and with this I need to be told' how to do it. I just want to load my nephews saved games.
ACDingmann 1

Postby grahamjstarkey » 08 Apr 2013, 14:13

Problem still exists. I am looking for ways to get Minecraft XBox 360 to work following the failed update last week.
The reported fix mentioned in the article above does not seem to have happened and the suggestion "select wired network......unplug cable" dodge also does not work.

What annoys me most is that the only people taking are those in the gaming community (gamers and magazines). When you go onto Mojang site all you see is a sh1ttty April fools blog.

No - "We are sorry"
No - "update planned"
No - Here's how to fix"

Not great service at all.
grahamjstarkey 1

Postby I of Womb » 08 Apr 2013, 17:04

I would just like some lighting issues addressed :lol:
I of Womb 6

Postby Husker Galactica » 13 Apr 2013, 00:18

Lightning issues destroy a part of the xbox experience. better if you could downgrade it back. No more big tnt explosions without my XB freezing. If there will not be an update quick they are realy stupid for bringing this one with more glitches then the one with NO END. f**k the end. better wait until you can handle the light cause i am realy pissed about the 09 update..
Husker Galactica 1

Postby GameGod699 » 14 Apr 2013, 22:10

The lighting issue is really getting annoying as I can't build in that space due to it being to dark to see

Please sort this soon, I want to enjoy Minecraft again
GameGod699 7