Five Defiance Xbox 360 DLC packs to release this year - mix

Your comments on our articles.

Trion Worlds toying with new playable species

Defiance, then. We haven't written nearly enough about it, given that we've managed to brand it "Halo meets Borderlands". That changes... here! Right after the word "word". Trion Worlds has announced that five Defiance DLC packs are on the way, covering a mixture of paid and free content.... read more

Five Defiance Xbox 360 DLC packs to release this year - mix

Postby fatalgilly » 08 Apr 2013, 11:05

I'm really enjoying it at the moment, i've had a few minor issues like going to a mission area and its just not starting and stuff, lost some weapons in a patch update (which i think is getting fixed... i hope...)

The modding system can be very confusing at first but once you know what your doing its a breeze :)

but other than that, i've found myself really hooked on it, i love going to the arkfalls as you and some fellow arkhunters just absolutly swarm the place. Its brilliant :D

Cant wait for the review! :D
fatalgilly 23

Re: Five Defiance Xbox 360 DLC packs to release this year -

Postby fracturedrich » 08 Apr 2013, 17:08

fatalgilly wrote:I'm really enjoying it at the moment, i've had a few minor issues like going to a mission area and its just not starting and stuff, lost some weapons in a patch update (which i think is getting fixed... i hope...)

The modding system can be very confusing at first but once you know what your doing its a breeze :)

but other than that, i've found myself really hooked on it, i love going to the arkfalls as you and some fellow arkhunters just absolutly swarm the place. Its brilliant :D

Cant wait for the review! :D

Ime enjoying the game to,i found things confusing to start with but now ime at home with menus and mods.Ive also found myself putting a lot of time into it aswell,they have pretty much slammed it in the review though.
fracturedrich 48

Re: Five Defiance Xbox 360 DLC packs to release this year -

Postby jc0406 » 09 Apr 2013, 00:38

I'm loving this game. It's not perfect but is different. I completely don get the weapon mod system but other than that I think it's well worth a go. Looking forward to see how the series affects the DLC.
jc0406 1