to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

Your comments on our articles.

Risin' up back on the street, did my time, took my chances

Tiger Woods games, like smartphones, are fine things, but unless there are some great new features it's difficult to justify buying a new one every year. Luckily the series has taken some neat steps forward lately and TW14 is one of the better offerings to date.... read more

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

Postby fracturedrich » 08 Apr 2013, 16:53

This is the best golf game ever if you are willing to push yourself, to many times ive seen people with scores of 20 to 25 under but when you play them or they enter club tourney,they produce 10+ on tour pro and quit your club.I played a game on pro the other day and even though i got a nice score i was pretty bored.If you struggle on the higher difficulty setting i would put it on tour pro say with putting line on and play until you feel comfortable then take it off.Thats how i managed to move forward and when i pushed myself i have become to enjoy the game way more.Thats the one of my gripes of the game and one i hope they work on in the future,they should give you more incentive to play on higher difficulty levels say by awarding courses or equipment for completing scores on certain courses or achievements for say under par scores on sim.For me though this is the best golf game so far and things can only move up,i had 25 people in my cc last year and it was not enough,now i have 60 people and it makes it way more fun.
fracturedrich 47

Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

Postby FishyGinger » 08 Apr 2013, 17:31

So you get to play as Yoshi in this one then?
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 70

Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

Postby fracturedrich » 08 Apr 2013, 22:15

FishyGinger wrote:So you get to play as Yoshi in this one then?

A werewolf ginge believe it or not.
fracturedrich 47