Skyrim Xbox 360 title update 1.9 hits Xbox Live - Legendary

Your comments on our articles.

Also, you'll no longer have to worry about erroneous werewolves

Fear not, Dragonborn! No longer will men dressed in nought but a hat run up to you clutching letters in The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim. Bethesda has released update 1.9 on Xbox Live, implementing no end of fixes and adding a couple of new features in the shape of the Legendary difficulty setting and Legendary skills.... read more

Skyrim Xbox 360 title update 1.9 hits Xbox Live - Legendary

Postby Maverick_McCool » 08 Apr 2013, 16:56

Legendary difficulty setting

Legendary Skills - Skills of 100 can be made Legendary. This will reset the skill to 15, return its Perks and allow the skill to affect leveling again. This effectively removes the overall level cap.

Maybe , I'm missing something , but what possible use does this serve?
I used to make arrow in the knee jokes , then Arm Fall Off Boy kicked me in the balls....... Come on Boon , quit teasing us with DLC characters we don't want , give us Arm Fall Off Boy dammit! Or at least give us Detective Chimp........
Maverick_McCool 45

Re: Skyrim Xbox 360 title update 1.9 hits Xbox Live - Legend

Postby OXM ETboy » 08 Apr 2013, 16:56

Masochism.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby samuel6885 » 08 Apr 2013, 17:14

OXM is it true that always online was just a rumour by Adam Oath? Apparently Microsoft apologise because of it.
samuel6885 29

Postby OXM ETboy » 08 Apr 2013, 17:19

Microsoft apologised for some of Orth's jokes about "non-cities", I think. They've yet to comment on the always-online rumour itself.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby samuel6885 » 08 Apr 2013, 17:22

samuel6885 wrote:OXM is it true that always online was just a rumour by Adam Oath? Apparently Microsoft apologise because of it.

Sorry meant Adam Orth.
samuel6885 29

Postby EdDeRs1 » 08 Apr 2013, 19:24

"rare issue"? my ass, ive had every one happen to me, i had to restart the battle ontop of the Throat of the World 4 times to hurt him
rule 1: im always right
rule 2: if im not, rule 1 applies
EdDeRs1 39

Postby Insaneyokel » 08 Apr 2013, 21:35

I just want the next dlc to be here, and hopefully it won't be as brown as parts of dragon born was
Twitter: @RMRedmanAuthor
Gamertag: RONA79
Insaneyokel 48

Postby TMC2 » 09 Apr 2013, 02:54

The text that you forgot to quote says that if you restart a skill, your skill level, while it may go back to level 15, your current level for your character will be the same that it was before. What this does is let you level up your character beyond level 81 which is pretty nice if you ask me.
TMC2 1

Postby TMC2 » 09 Apr 2013, 03:04

A lot of these glitches have happened to me that they just patched, and I'm very pleased to see that they updated the game. However, I still have WAAAY too many other glitches to calm down about my problems with Skyrim so far.

1. On my first account, Farkas didn't show up at the meeting at the end of Proving Honor quest meaning that once I got to the meeting everyone in the Circle would just stand there for eternity. That being said, I couldn't join the companions and I couldnt become a werewolf.

2. On my first account, one of my followers ditched me for no reason and wanted to be hired again. When I asked her she said that I had someone with me already. I tried every other follower I could find and they said the exact same thing meaning that I was unable to get a follower.

3. On my first account, I downloaded Hearthfire and I was never invited to get any land or to even become a thane to get land either.

4. Also on my first account with Hearthfire, eventually, my adopted child Dorthe dissapeared.

5. The Red Eagle Quest to find Red Eagle's Fury somehow got into a never ending loop.

6. WHY CAN'T I DIVORCE AND/OR MARRY SOMEONE ELSE?

7. Why does Barbas the talking dog become a pain in the ass when you have to find the Axe in A Daedra's Best Friend quest. He keeps on running into battle when I try to sneak up on someone, he gets in the way over 20x more than any follower did, and he pushes me around when I stand still.

I still love Skyrim, but I hope that it will constantly be updating so that my game can work entierly how it is supposed to.
TMC2 1

Postby Sekultre » 09 Apr 2013, 04:34

Maverick_McCool wrote:
Legendary difficulty setting

Legendary Skills - Skills of 100 can be made Legendary. This will reset the skill to 15, return its Perks and allow the skill to affect leveling again. This effectively removes the overall level cap.

Maybe , I'm missing something , but what possible use does this serve?

That's what I'm thinking, I might also be reading it wrong but it resetting the perks last thing you want is to be in heavy armour level 100 got conditioning and your 2 weight away from been over encumbered then a mage or something hits you and you lose the perks and you skill goes down to 15, unless it is then in legendary mode and level 15 legendary is equal to level 100 normal.
Sekultre 1

Postby Bazz0950 » 09 Apr 2013, 20:13

I've just finished reading this post and people's comments and I have to say some of it sounds grate and needed badly but a lot of hose glitches are what make games like this fun is because you can take slight advantage of them and use them well now this legenry skill thing dose have me a lil like wtf I mean dose it happen on its on or dose the player get to say if they want to use it. No cus I mean really affter getting up 2 100 on some skills u just don't want to mess with um again so to then be rest on a auto bit would just be a massive pain in the ass but if u can pick u own then their is some added fun in using it I guess idk I love skyrim I do there's a lota cool stuff about it I prefured the gameplay off oblivion but I'd rather play skyrim idk y just is how it is I guess but I would like to see some old glitches fixed that the game hasn't got round to yet and the biggest one is the disk copy's crashing if u don't download u game to u consoles and stuff. No I mean it's just not funny and it takes up a lota hard drive space what's a bigger pain in the ass
Bazz0950 1

Postby pascalrisi » 09 Apr 2013, 21:29

I hope they can eventually get round to re-fixing the mannequins again, it was fixed but the inclusion of hearthfire glitched them again so that you can't remove the amour on it.
pascalrisi 6

Postby glavias » 12 Apr 2013, 13:04

Just reset my block and light armour only back to 15.. made it easier to level up quicker now. I hadn't spent any perks on them anyway, I had just maxed them out over time. So yeah Legendary is cool.. You can reset what you want.. for example I am not resetting lockpicking that's for sure.
glavias 37

Postby Y_U_NO_UPDATE » 23 May 2013, 21:04

Update male marriage candidates, always adding a billion females -_-
Y_U_NO_UPDATE 1