A lot of these glitches have happened to me that they just patched, and I'm very pleased to see that they updated the game. However, I still have WAAAY too many other glitches to calm down about my problems with Skyrim so far.
1. On my first account, Farkas didn't show up at the meeting at the end of Proving Honor quest meaning that once I got to the meeting everyone in the Circle would just stand there for eternity. That being said, I couldn't join the companions and I couldnt become a werewolf.
2. On my first account, one of my followers ditched me for no reason and wanted to be hired again. When I asked her she said that I had someone with me already. I tried every other follower I could find and they said the exact same thing meaning that I was unable to get a follower.
3. On my first account, I downloaded Hearthfire and I was never invited to get any land or to even become a thane to get land either.
4. Also on my first account with Hearthfire, eventually, my adopted child Dorthe dissapeared.
5. The Red Eagle Quest to find Red Eagle's Fury somehow got into a never ending loop.
6. WHY CAN'T I DIVORCE AND/OR MARRY SOMEONE ELSE?
7. Why does Barbas the talking dog become a pain in the ass when you have to find the Axe in A Daedra's Best Friend quest. He keeps on running into battle when I try to sneak up on someone, he gets in the way over 20x more than any follower did, and he pushes me around when I stand still.
I still love Skyrim, but I hope that it will constantly be updating so that my game can work entierly how it is supposed to.