to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon video: 30 minutes of gameplay footag

Your comments on our articles.

Likely to be pulled soon, so watch now

Quick, before Uncle Guillemot gets back from the shops! 30 minutes of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon gameplay footage have appeared online, showing the tutorial sequence and a subsequent battle. Have a watch.... read more

Re: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon video: 30 minutes of gameplay fo

Postby Dave2123 » 09 Apr 2013, 12:35

Noooooo, I didn't get here quick enough!!! Wasn't sure about Far Cry 3, I'm getting SC Blacklist and i have AC3 and all of Ubisoft's games look very similar (in some respects). FC3 and AC3 both have a sort of vision you can see enemies with etc, both have viewpoints, both are open world, both have hunting, both have collectibles, both have side missions....there's something fishy going on here. :lol: Might look at this when it comes out though.
Dave2123 29

Postby Metalrodent » 09 Apr 2013, 12:37

Dave2123 wrote:FC3 and AC3 both have a sort of vision you can see enemies with etc, both have viewpoints, both are open world, both have hunting, both have collectibles, both have side missions....there's something fishy going on here. :lol: Might look at this when it comes out though.

One is a first person game with AK47s, the other is a 3rd person game with small knives
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Postby PonderingWalrus » 09 Apr 2013, 13:51

Damn it! So close...
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42