to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Terraria Diary Day #2: A glimmer of hope

Your comments on our articles.

We're going deeper underground

What's to become of our unfortunate adventurer? He's out of the frying pan and straight into the fire as he escapes night-time zombie attacks to tangle with underground treasures and uncover unexpected mushroom grottoes. Are you toying with Terraria too? Recount your own adventures in the comments below.... read more

Terraria Diary Day #2: A glimmer of hope

Postby ABitOfACock » 16 Apr 2013, 14:03

dear diary...

day 3 at the oxm offices...

I venture further into the dark terrified of what I might find...

suddenly I feel a hand on me, somewhere inappropriate, i turn to investigate this strange presence and am greeted by what can only be described as a large beard...

new jobs are scary...
ABitOfACock 21

Re: Terraria Diary Day #2: A glimmer of hope

Postby Drainwater » 16 Apr 2013, 22:42

I was kind of on the fence about this game, but I think these diaries are pushing me off the fence and in to Terraria.
Drainwater 35

Postby OXM Aoife » 17 Apr 2013, 09:14

Drainwater wrote:I was kind of on the fence about this game, but I think these diaries are pushing me off the fence and in to Terraria.

I really would recommend it. After being utterly frustrated by the first hour or so, I got completely drawn in by the sheer amount of stuff it offers. And there are shark guns. SHARK GUNS.
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Postby Drainwater » 17 Apr 2013, 22:27

OXM Aoife wrote:And there are shark guns. SHARK GUNS.

Sold! (Actually I bought it last night and it's a blast.)
Drainwater 35

Postby PCG The_B » 19 Apr 2013, 04:27

OXM Aoife wrote:
Drainwater wrote:I was kind of on the fence about this game, but I think these diaries are pushing me off the fence and in to Terraria.

I really would recommend it. After being utterly frustrated by the first hour or so, I got completely drawn in by the sheer amount of stuff it offers. And there are shark guns. SHARK GUNS.

Wait until you can make the Megashark guns. I actually need more sharks to make one myself.

(This also may be the best sentence I have ever typed on here.)
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66