Rumour: Screens tease potential Tomb Raider single player DL

Your comments on our articles.

New outfits equal new story?

Screens have emerged on website Analog Addiction of noted despoiler-of-relics Lara Croft in a variety of unidentified outfits. Are these indicative of incoming Tomb Raider single player DLC? And just how much is a new coat worth to you, exactly?... read more

Rumour: Screens tease potential Tomb Raider single player DL

Postby Abe hikura » 17 Apr 2013, 11:04

i would kill for some single player DLC, i would like some of the original survival elements restored. I am dying for a good survival game. State of Decay being the only beacon of hope ATM
Abe hikura 54

Re: Rumour: Screens tease potential Tomb Raider single playe

Postby Metalrodent » 17 Apr 2013, 11:17

or, this is an ominous hint that they'll be releasing some nice pay for adds on in the form of new outfits.
I seem to remember Underworld having free outfits avliable to download
People get confused when a sentence doesn't end the way they potato.

Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 72

Postby thewildbeard » 17 Apr 2013, 17:02

Hey guys, I don't mean to nitpick buy "Analog Addiction" is misspelled here. Great article though!
thewildbeard 1

Postby Pidgeman » 17 Apr 2013, 21:32

thewildbeard wrote:Hey guys, I don't mean to nitpick buy "Analog Addiction" is misspelled here. Great article though!

:roll: point out someone else's spelling mistake and spell "but" incorrectly yourself. The irony.
Hate to point out the seemingly obvious here but there have been alternative outfits for Lara in single player mode available as paid for DLC for over a week now. Haven't downloaded them myself but it seems likely this screenshot is one of these outfits.
Pidgeman 36

Postby thewildbeard » 18 Apr 2013, 14:10

Pidgeman wrote:
thewildbeard wrote:Hey guys, I don't mean to nitpick buy "Analog Addiction" is misspelled here. Great article though!

:roll: point out someone else's spelling mistake and spell "but" incorrectly yourself. The irony.
Hate to point out the seemingly obvious here but there have been alternative outfits for Lara in single player mode available as paid for DLC for over a week now. Haven't downloaded them myself but it seems likely this screenshot is one of these outfits.

Woops, my bad. As I said, wasn't trying to nit pick.
thewildbeard 1

Postby Milanvh » 18 Apr 2013, 15:27

These outfits are official. The Community Manager at Crystal Dynamics has stated on the Official Tomb Raider Forums this:

"Hey guys! I can confirm that these outfits are official - they're coming as an outfit pack in early May. The images themselves aren't approved as they were nabbed from code while being tested. I'll be sure to pass along more info when we're officially ready to talk about them!"

Link to website:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread ... 839&page=4
Milanvh 1

Postby ZenStar » 05 May 2013, 01:02

I like many others want a new Tomb Raider DLC for Single player, but i hate to throw a wrench into the jist if things. yes while these are very convincing they could just be previous ideas for DLC outfits such as the Gorilla & Hunter outfits, second the different types of compound bows has me interested. adding new side missions to get different types of bows would be interesting to see beleave me. but seeing as no real new locations or screen shots of combat or other in game action leaves me skeptical. But like everyone i will keep my hopes up and keep praying.
ZenStar 1