to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Saints Row 4: Volition talks spoofing Superman and surviving

Your comments on our articles.

How and why Enter the Dominatrix became a full Saints Row sequel

A dark cloud hung over Saints Row 4 even before THQ's descent into bankruptcy, which led to developer Volition shacking up with Koch Media. The project was originally a Saints Row 3 expansion titled Enter the Dominatrix, and some pundits remain dubious about whether it's really the "vastly expanded, fully fledged sequel" Jason Rubin promised.... read more

Saints Row 4: Volition talks spoofing Superman and surviving

Postby PonderingWalrus » 18 Apr 2013, 12:55

Superpowers? Count me in!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Re: Saints Row 4: Volition talks spoofing Superman and survi

Postby Drainwater » 18 Apr 2013, 23:00

Sounds cool. I'm looking forward to it but I really hope there are more story missions this time.
Drainwater 35

Postby Lancer Armstrong » 19 Apr 2013, 21:29

Maybe if this is a big success, Microsoft will be smart and give us CRACKDOWN 3.

It's amazing how many "super-powered" sandbox games have been influenced by Crackdown. Prototype, Infamous, Arkham City. Now this. I must admit, Saints Row 4 looks like my cup of tea.
Lancer Armstrong 26

Postby Stevie » 22 Apr 2013, 16:33

More story would be nice but how about some sort of online death match option? I did enjoy co-op on the last game though. I thought the season pass was a waste of money, each DLC was too short! cant fault the game in anyway though but back to what I was saying, DEATH MATCH!!! I can see some epic battles happening (in the sky) with all these new powers ;)
Stevie 3

Postby duitezy116 » 26 May 2013, 06:35

all this is great but how with the clothing system work? It needs to go back to being layered
duitezy116 1

Postby Metalrodent » 26 May 2013, 10:10

clothes are all very well - but I'm more interest in whether you can turn the nuddy censoring off? :wink:
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Postby Nathan Trussell » 20 Aug 2013, 04:36

I had no idea this game had superpowers in it. That seriously changes the chances that I might buy it. Maybe we're finally getting close to an actual superman game!
Nathan Trussell 1