to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Injustice: Gods Among Us Xbox 360

Your comments on our articles.

Get over here - DC heroes are waiting to be pummelled

Comic book fans have seen it all. In DC's eighty-year history, we've witnessed earth's salvation too many times to count. We were there when superheroes skipped multiple dimensions in search of fresh fights, and we've seen punches thrown so hard, they've shattered reality.... read more

Postby Wadium_Arcadium » 18 Apr 2013, 16:46

I'll definitely get this at some point but I don't see much point in paying full price for it. It has the most appealing roster in a fighting game yet but I'm not sure how long I'd stay interested in it.
"The lord of silver fountains, the king of carven stone. The king beneath the mountain shall come into his own. And the bell shall ring in gladness at the mountain king's return, but all shall fail in sadness, and the lake will shine and burn."
Wadium_Arcadium 38

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us Xbox 360

Postby fracturedrich » 18 Apr 2013, 18:36

I have been playing for the last three hours and it has got the fun and is complex enough to keep me interested for a while.This review is spot on from what i can see but out of about 30 wagers ive only won one.I prefer this to the last mortal combat but ime just going to thrash it out until next week and hand it over for dead island.
fracturedrich 47

Postby fracturedrich » 18 Apr 2013, 19:48

I forgot to mention it has a level system so you can see how much experiance the person you are going to fight online,you get xp whatever mode you choose to play,ime a 17 and i fought someone who was twice that and he put the batdown on my arse,then sent me a joker joke message for the fun of it.
fracturedrich 47

Postby golliwoza » 20 Apr 2013, 00:59

Been giving it a good go today and for my first fighting game I am absolutely loving it. Still trying to get used to the moves but the training option helps a lot for a newbie like me, I actually managed to win my first 7 games in a row too against some random, lucky for him he kept wanting rematches. :lol:

I really want to have some fights against some friends next or anyone up for a challenge, I have been able to adapt to most of the other characters but my main achilles heel is Deathstroke and his deadly gun combos, which seem to tear everyone up online.

Oh and word of warning do not underestimate Aquaman!!!
Where we are going we wont need eyes to see.
golliwoza 56

Postby SidTheSloth » 20 Apr 2013, 10:04

golliwoza wrote:I really want to have some fights against some friends next or anyone up for a challenge,

Sorry Golli, know i said i'd give you a few matches - the slow pace/slightly clunky movement in the demo put me off in the end from getting it day 1. I kept coming back to it and it got worse rather than better. I'll get it at some point but suspect with the speed you change games you'll have moved on by then!

You friends with Mav? Saw him playing last night - he's a big of a fighting game nut (pro?) though so be warned! :)
(2 + 4 = Fish) / Sloth = Better
SidTheSloth 53

Postby fracturedrich » 20 Apr 2013, 12:35

golliwoza wrote:Been giving it a good go today and for my first fighting game I am absolutely loving it. Still trying to get used to the moves but the training option helps a lot for a newbie like me, I actually managed to win my first 7 games in a row too against some random, lucky for him he kept wanting rematches. :lol:

I really want to have some fights against some friends next or anyone up for a challenge, I have been able to adapt to most of the other characters but my main achilles heel is Deathstroke and his deadly gun combos, which seem to tear everyone up online.

Aquaman is good,what i dont like is people leaving if they are losing,that happen'd to me six times in a row last night and ime not very good at all.Give me a couple of days and ill give you a game or two.
fracturedrich 47

Postby Metalrodent » 20 Apr 2013, 12:39

fracturedrich wrote:Aquaman is good,what i dont like is people leaving if they are losing,that happen'd to me six times in a row last night and ime not very good at all.Give me a couple of days and ill give you a game or two.

If people are leaving because they're losing then you cant be that bad
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Postby Maverick_McCool » 20 Apr 2013, 19:59

golliwoza wrote:Been giving it a good go today and for my first fighting game I am absolutely loving it. Still trying to get used to the moves but the training option helps a lot for a newbie like me, I actually managed to win my first 7 games in a row too against some random, lucky for him he kept wanting rematches. :lol:

I'll give you a match GT MaverickMcCool be warned though , I'm better than I thought I would be.........
I used to make arrow in the knee jokes , then Arm Fall Off Boy kicked me in the balls....... Come on Boon , quit teasing us with DLC characters we don't want , give us Arm Fall Off Boy dammit! Or at least give us Detective Chimp........
Maverick_McCool 45

Postby fracturedrich » 22 Apr 2013, 19:44

This is the best fighting game that ive ever played,i even like watching fighst on say koth,if anyone has even the slightest interest in this pick it up
fracturedrich 47

Postby Lancer Armstrong » 11 Apr 2014, 12:45

I HATE that games no longer have instruction manuals packaged with the disc. The gaming industry is nothing but a bunch of greedy f**ks. I still have no idea how the f**k the Wager Match thing for this game works. It's nowhere on the moves list, and I'm sure as hell not gonna sit through an hour's tutorial again just to learn something that I should be able to read up in 5 seconds.

Will have to find some explanation online. The modern state of gaming sucks.
Lancer Armstrong 26