to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall

Your comments on our articles.

'Avin a whale of a time

In departing from original hero Corvo and casting you as his nemesis, the Empress-killing Daud, The Knife of Dunwall gives itself room to breathe. You witness familiar events from extremely different perspectives, whilst seeing more of Dunwall's detestable underbelly. Most importantly, the world's key events are given more depth, rather than stretching one character's extraneous sub-stories too thin for this expansion to handle.... read more

Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall

Postby CunningSmile » 19 Apr 2013, 12:21

Think I'll wait and buy both parts together. Looking forward to this as I loved the main game but I was worried when they first announced this was a two parter it would feel incomplete. Pity as a really cracking cliff hanger would have really made it feel worth while.
"Jar Jar, you're a genius"
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator

Re: Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall

Postby Drainwater » 19 Apr 2013, 20:53

Same for me. I'll wait and play them both together. I'm looking forward to seeing at least a bit more of the city.
Drainwater 35

Postby Metalratex » 20 Apr 2013, 17:50

I wouldn't give an eight because of its shortness and abrupt unconclusive end. But it was fun while it lasted.
Metalratex 25

Postby Tug » 23 Apr 2013, 16:28

How long does this take to finish? I'm wondering because I'm terrified I'll be getting ripped off again after the last DLC I bought for 800 MP lasted about 2 hours. Although I only expect the best from Bethesda.
Tug 27

Postby Vulgar Plebeian » 10 May 2013, 12:51

Tug wrote:How long does this take to finish?

It all depends on the style of play to get through the game. If you want to blitzkrieg through the game - to get the No Regrets Achievement for instance - then it shouldn't take too long at all.

If you want to finish the DLC in low chaos and would like to get Whisper Ways and other related Achievements then it could take some time to finish.

Play through it twice in different styles if you really want your money's worth.
Vulgar Plebeian 47