to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Injustice: Gods Among Us tips - how to win online

Your comments on our articles.

Which DC Universe character suits you best?

Superheroes aren't scared of a little thing like online competitive matches, so why should you be? Any Injustice: Gods Among Us character can be bested, however fearsome - all it takes is time and practice. Here are a few tips to get you started down the path to glory.... read more

Injustice: Gods Among Us tips - how to win online

Postby fracturedrich » 19 Apr 2013, 13:23

Im'e ok at games like this and im'e having to put time in to learn even batman move list and he is the one they train you with.I like that its not easy,Im'e unbeaten on normal but i really struggle on hard.There are plenty of characters to keep you going and what im'e going to do is learn one characters moves of by heart then move on to the next.What i find tricky is this block move,you have to block the attack then press right trigger which sets of a counter move,then perform the counter and it's taking me a lot of practise to get this one right.What im'e saying is the moves are easy to perform compared to mortal combat of old but getting it to all come together takes a lot of practise.I like this game so far it has got the best list of fighters ive ever seen in a game,and now we finally get to say who would win in a fight between batman and superman and so far when ime the former it is superman.Oh thanks for this help,i for one really need it :)
fracturedrich 47

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us tips - how to win online

Postby Crisco » 20 Apr 2013, 17:06

I've seen the character roster and it is the best I've ever seen. Even better than Marvel Vs Capcom in my onion. I think I might have to get it soon before everyone is an expert and I get hammered online.
Being good at stuff is overrated. Probably.
Gamertag: Super Crisco
Crisco 48

Postby Maverick_McCool » 20 Apr 2013, 18:20

@fractured , sent you an FR mate if you fancy a rumble , I'll probably get my ass handed to me but even so...........
I used to make arrow in the knee jokes , then Arm Fall Off Boy kicked me in the balls....... Come on Boon , quit teasing us with DLC characters we don't want , give us Arm Fall Off Boy dammit! Or at least give us Detective Chimp........
Maverick_McCool 45

Postby fracturedrich » 20 Apr 2013, 22:21

Maverick_McCool wrote:@fractured , sent you an FR mate if you fancy a rumble , I'll probably get my ass handed to me but even so...........

Cheers i voted for you on koth and got the chievo,so thanks.
fracturedrich 47

Postby msbhvn » 20 Apr 2013, 22:29

Crisco wrote:Even better than Marvel Vs Capcom in my onion.

:lol:

Sorry, Crisco, but that really made me laugh!
The new first law of the internet: For every action, there is an irrational and disproportionate social media overreaction.
msbhvn 69

Postby Maverick_McCool » 20 Apr 2013, 22:48

ghost whistler wrote:How to win online?

Currently, pick Deathstroke, spam machine guns, cry at the emptiness in your soul.

Seriously though, it's a bit cheesy. Don't pick Sinestro though, he isn't the best. Unfortunately.

Have to say Iv'e had a few cheap asses try that on with me , along with Doomsday's ground slam thing over and over. It's always the same when a new fighter comes out , projectiles will have an advantage to start with hence Ryu/Ken's popularity.

Of course , when you are Black Adam , all the bullets in the world won't save you! :lol: Unless you're the Joker , he seems to be my problem fight at the mo.

And glad you won some points fracturedrich , just remember , it's like roulette , always bet on black (adam)!
I used to make arrow in the knee jokes , then Arm Fall Off Boy kicked me in the balls....... Come on Boon , quit teasing us with DLC characters we don't want , give us Arm Fall Off Boy dammit! Or at least give us Detective Chimp........
Maverick_McCool 45

Postby fracturedrich » 21 Apr 2013, 14:05

I only bought this game to try it out but i've grown to like it,i've spent the whole morning practice with the joker and gone online and won a couple of close fights with him.Ime struggling with my timing of combos but i will get there,i like the speed of catwoman aswell and with some time i think that might be the way to go.The thing with all fighting games that when people first start to play them and are not very good they spam away,but as time goes on better players always prevail and the spammers are left behind,personally i would get bored doing that and it would not hold my interest for long,I hope they bring more batman characters out as dlc,maybe iron man aswell.
fracturedrich 47

Postby SidTheSloth » 21 Apr 2013, 14:59

I'd suspect the chances of Marvels Iron Man turning up in DC Justice League game are pretty slim tbh, suppose stranger things have happened. Would open the door to a great spin off in the future though!
(2 + 4 = Fish) / Sloth = Better
SidTheSloth 54

Postby Jabraham » 21 Apr 2013, 15:24

I am absolutely loving this games. doing really good with green arrow racked up a good 50 wins so far but people are starting to understand combos so i may spend some time in tutorial mode just to bring them down a notch.
Jabraham 35

Postby fracturedrich » 21 Apr 2013, 16:17

Ive been playing this game all weekend with no problems at all,i loaded up about a hour ago to join single player game to warm up and all buttons have become unresponsive.The triggers and sticks work fine but all the buttons are completely useless,including the start button,so when i start a fight i can not even quit it.Ive tryed everything even cleared system cache but things remain the same.Ive played other games and my pad works fine,its just this one.If anyone no's what to do or has had something happen like this some advice would be good.
fracturedrich 47

Postby fracturedrich » 21 Apr 2013, 17:53

Ime not happy,with half of the story finished and around 100 fights that not including 2 hours spent on labs,i have had to delete it all,that aside deleting it all has seemed to of worked.Ime hoping this does not happen again as it will be a straight up trade for the next release.
fracturedrich 47

Postby Crisco » 21 Apr 2013, 23:22

msbhvn wrote:
Crisco wrote:Even better than Marvel Vs Capcom in my onion.

:lol:

Sorry, Crisco, but that really made me laugh!

When I say it out loud I get some funny looks :) I dont even know where I picked it up from.
Being good at stuff is overrated. Probably.
Gamertag: Super Crisco
Crisco 48

Postby HarleysMistahJ » 27 Sep 2013, 21:40

I know I'm a bit late on this thread but I really suck at this game! I can play BARELY DECENTLY as Harley Quinn, and that's it. I actually got this game a while ago, like when it first came out and I beat it, and barely touched the multiplayer. Now, I suddenly have had a craving for multiplayer, and the only character I'm slightly good as is Harley Quinn. Deathstroke, too, but I don't count him because I only use him on spammers to teach them a lesson. But urgh this game is really frustrating in multiplayer, especially with the OP DLC characters like batgirl and General Zod because they have moves that make you just stand there, vulnerable. :evil:
HarleysMistahJ 2

Postby golliwoza » 27 Sep 2013, 21:50

HarleysMistahJ wrote:I know I'm a bit late on this thread but I really suck at this game! I can play BARELY DECENTLY as Harley Quinn, and that's it. I actually got this game a while ago, like when it first came out and I beat it, and barely touched the multiplayer. Now, I suddenly have had a craving for multiplayer, and the only character I'm slightly good as is Harley Quinn. Deathstroke, too, but I don't count him because I only use him on spammers to teach them a lesson. But urgh this game is really frustrating in multiplayer, especially with the OP DLC characters like batgirl and General Zod because they have moves that make you just stand there, vulnerable. :evil:

Most of us here play in groups and I rarely ever play online with randoms due to grubby tactics, the best thing with Batgirl is blocking as all her most offensive moves like the teleport from the roof are easily punishable after a block. Never really had a problem with Zod myself as not many people seem to use him, the common problem for me is Superspam.
Where we are going we wont need eyes to see.
golliwoza 56

Next