to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Call of Duty: Ghosts is "powered by a next-generation Call o

Your comments on our articles.

"Riveting all-new gameplay experience", "entirely new story, setting and cast"

Somebody really needs to keep Tesco Direct away from the internet. Having revealed Call of Duty: Ghosts to the world only last week, the retailer has just let slip that the game will release on 4th November 2013, possibly for both current and next generation consoles. Activision has yet to confirm all this, of course, but the evidence is pretty much impossible to dismiss.... read more

Postby John Mark » 28 Apr 2013, 15:42

John Mark 1

Postby fracturedrich » 28 Apr 2013, 15:43

My opinion is that supermarkets should stay away from gaming in all forms,that gaming isle in asda and tesco is a gaming graveyard,over priced games and the people who sell them have no clue.I miss my old gamestation,i even find myself in game even though it is way to dear it still has a bit of atmosphere.To the subject we all new the release of mw but for tesco to pull a cheap stunt is good publicity for them,well done tesco you gaming giants you.
fracturedrich 47

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts is "powered by a next-generation Ca

Postby Dave2123 » 29 Apr 2013, 04:10

I haven't been into a gaming retailer for ages now; I get all my games off amazon.
Dave2123 29

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts is "powered by a next-generation Ca

Postby Metalrodent » 29 Apr 2013, 08:20

fracturedrich wrote:My opinion is that supermarkets should stay away from gaming in all forms,that gaming isle in asda and tesco is a gaming graveyard,over priced games and the people who sell them have no clue.I miss my old gamestation,i even find myself in game even though it is way to dear it still has a bit of atmosphere.To the subject we all new the release of mw but for tesco to pull a cheap stunt is good publicity for them,well done tesco you gaming giants you.

now that's not true about price, I've often bought new games there for way below the RRP; I got Hitman Absolution for £20 when other retailers were still charging £30+ for it, and for a while they had Bioshock Infinite at £35 when most places were still charging 40. Yes the major games (ie. CoD and Halo) stay high in price, but then they often do anyway.
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71