to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC video: watch Lobo kick the Dark

Your comments on our articles.

Shotgun!

Meet Lobo, the first Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC character. Being a Hell's Angel with glowy red eyes, he's not what you'd call personable, but he certainly has a knack for hoofing caped vigilantes around. Sorry, Batman. Maybe bring a shotgun of your own next time.... read more

Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC video: watch Lobo kick the Dark

Postby The Ferret Pants » 29 Apr 2013, 16:12

im still not a fan of dlc characters for a fighting game - theyre part of the package, part of the strategy, its akin to a chess game coming out then them releasing completely new pieces for that game every week behind a paywall. it doesnt 'extend' the experience like good dlcs do, or like extra modes would, its literally a piece of a puzzle that is missing, that you dont realise is missing until you see that its available.
badly worded, but the gist is there.
The Ferret Pants 25

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC video: watch Lobo kick the

Postby Maverick_McCool » 29 Apr 2013, 17:57

I beat you to the punch on this one Ed , posted it up on the Injustice thread a few days ago.

You and the rest of the OXM team are now contractually obliged to take on me , Golli , Fractured and anyone else who fancies it to a King of the Hill throwdown , to be posted on Youtube and Skysports.

I await your response.
I used to make arrow in the knee jokes , then Arm Fall Off Boy kicked me in the balls....... Come on Boon , quit teasing us with DLC characters we don't want , give us Arm Fall Off Boy dammit! Or at least give us Detective Chimp........
Maverick_McCool 45

Postby OXM Aoife » 29 Apr 2013, 18:00

Maverick_McCool wrote:I beat you to the punch on this one Ed , posted it up on the Injustice thread a few days ago.

You and the rest of the OXM team are now contractually obliged to take on me , Golli , Fractured and anyone else who fancies it to a King of the Hill throwdown , to be posted on Youtube and Skysports.

I await your response.

Got your back Ed. /flex
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Postby Plamsa wing » 29 Apr 2013, 18:09

Give it a week and I'll show you all how real men fight! Nothing at all like me... fortunately. :|
The bitterns are doing it for me.
Plamsa wing 56

Postby OXM ETboy » 29 Apr 2013, 18:11

My special move is to fall over and scream "I have a rare heart condition".
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Maverick_McCool » 29 Apr 2013, 21:09

In a bizzare kind of coincidence , I've just finished thrashing a guy called "TheRyanKing" in a ranked match!

For those who don't remember Ryan King worked for OXM and was the guy who basically said anyone who bought an avatar lightsabre was a dickhead! Thus alienating half the forum users , I know Grummy recalls him with great fondness.

Probably not the same guy , but I'm still counting it as first blood to team FracturedGolliMcCool!

Your'e next Aoife , I'll bring the peanuts. You can bring your own stretcher.
I used to make arrow in the knee jokes , then Arm Fall Off Boy kicked me in the balls....... Come on Boon , quit teasing us with DLC characters we don't want , give us Arm Fall Off Boy dammit! Or at least give us Detective Chimp........
Maverick_McCool 45

Postby CunningSmile » 30 Apr 2013, 10:31

Maverick_McCool wrote:In a bizzare kind of coincidence , I've just finished thrashing a guy called "TheRyanKing" in a ranked match!

For those who don't remember Ryan King worked for OXM and was the guy who basically said anyone who bought an avatar lightsabre was a dickhead! Thus alienating half the forum users , I know Grummy recalls him with great fondness.

Probably not the same guy , but I'm still counting it as first blood to team FracturedGolliMcCool!

Your'e next Aoife , I'll bring the peanuts. You can bring your own stretcher.

I remember him, especially since I'd bought a lightsaber the day before his "blog".

Weirdly I reread a few of my early posts the other day and I used to be a lot more negative, often calling OXM amaturish and unprofessional and stopping just short of out right trolling other users.. Guess having a decent Web Editor does really help the whole communities attitude.
Confirmation Bias is a bad thing, I've read a book that agreed with me about that
CunningSmile 71
OXM Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 30 Apr 2013, 10:42

CunningSmile wrote:
I remember him, especially since I'd bought a lightsaber the day before his "blog".

Weirdly I reread a few of my early posts the other day and I used to be a lot more negative, often calling OXM amaturish and unprofessional and stopping just short of out right trolling other users.. Guess having a decent Web Editor does really help the whole communities attitude.

You, negative? Never! Surely. I don't know what to believe anymore. You're like the welcoming party for any newcomers. You're only a real person on these forums if Cunning has personally welcomed them.
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 69

Postby CunningSmile » 30 Apr 2013, 11:34

FishyGinger wrote:
CunningSmile wrote:

You, negative? Never! Surely. I don't know what to believe anymore. You're like the welcoming party for any newcomers. You're only a real person on these forums if Cunning has personally welcomed them.

Don't start that again, you'll start certain people (mentioning no names) sulking again. I've only just calmed him down from last time.
Confirmation Bias is a bad thing, I've read a book that agreed with me about that
CunningSmile 71
OXM Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 30 Apr 2013, 11:49

I didn't mean to start anything, I'm just happy I feel like a valid human being by your personal greeting. It makes me feel nice and wanted... :D
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 69