to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Watch Dogs DLC, release date, new gameplay trailer and speci

Your comments on our articles.

Ubisoft spy thriller guns for November

Ubisoft's open world cyber-thriller Watch Dogs will release on 19th November 2013 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in the US - Europeans get it on the 22nd. The publisher has also announced no less than four special editions - the Deadsec, D1, Vigilante and Uplay - encompassing a mix of exclusive Watch Dogs DLC and physical goodies like, erm, menacing facemasks.... read more

Watch Dogs DLC, release date, new gameplay trailer and speci

Postby mcr35353 » 29 Apr 2013, 17:28

That DEDSec edition looks incredible... Mind you, I prefer the look of the steelbook for the other edition, bit more colour on white... Either way, hyped for this!!!
mcr35353 1

Re: Watch Dogs DLC, release date, new gameplay trailer and s

Postby fracturedrich » 29 Apr 2013, 18:09

no doubt game will have some bull edition and charge you the earth for it.
fracturedrich 47

Postby Dave GD78 » 29 Apr 2013, 18:30

With the release date mentioned at the end of the trailer and showing the PS4 logo...

anyone else think it will release on the same date for all platforms?? I.E Next-Gen Xbox?
Dave GD78 23

Postby PaladinRonin » 29 Apr 2013, 19:53

I am really looking forward to this game.
Am I wrong, but why does the Deadsec Edition not come with the cap, or did I miss that? It does appear to me that not everything is included in said edition which would be rather dissapointing.
"I am justice incarnate: Brought to this world by forces beyond your comprehension. A cleansing storm to sweep across the land and purge it of your foul presence. I am Dust."
PaladinRonin 32

Postby yunoyuluvit » 29 Apr 2013, 20:01

Dave GD78 wrote:With the release date mentioned at the end of the trailer and showing the PS4 logo...

anyone else think it will release on the same date for all platforms?? I.E Next-Gen Xbox?

That and the "also coming to next generation consoles" under the pack shots..... 8)
yunoyuluvit 40

Postby Dave GD78 » 29 Apr 2013, 21:57

yunoyuluvit wrote:
Dave GD78 wrote:With the release date mentioned at the end of the trailer and showing the PS4 logo...

That and the "also coming to next generation consoles" under the pack shots..... 8)

:D missed that... Lets hope the new Xbox arrives at the start of November then
Dave GD78 23

Postby OXM ETboy » 29 Apr 2013, 22:02

You know, for a game about hacking and cyber conspiracies this sure has a lot of beatdowns, shooting and car driving in it.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby yunoyuluvit » 29 Apr 2013, 22:28

Why can they never do an edition that contains the all DLC, but none of the tat?
yunoyuluvit 40

Postby SidTheSloth » 30 Apr 2013, 14:34

What's the mood within OXM towers regarding this Ed? Me and the 'Bacon Prophet' were discussing it recently and we seem to be pretty alone in hearing/seeing warning signs all over this. I've no doubt about Ubi's ability to build a world, but it's what they get/allow the player to do within the world that worries me.

I've no doubt this looks impressive, but i seem to recall being here 5-6 years ago watching AC previews and whilst the game was impressive in a lot of ways it was also a big disappointment in others - the sequels, whilst obviously improving in a lot of ways, also didn't improve a lot at all in others (mission structure still very, very limited for example). Far Cry is another one that flatters to deceive, despite being a very good game in its own right.

Read lots of stuff on here about the game, but nothing 'OXM-y', just PR stuff, trailers and the like. Not asking for a direct response necessarily to me here, but maybe an idea for a future article/feature? Maybe you're not allowed and are waiting for the hands-on?

I just seem to be seeing lots of hype with little substance, and everyone seems happy to jump on the bandwagon so far... :|
Sid is waving. Waving goodbye. It means he's leaving now. He's going. His final message to you, dear reader, is to always wash your hands after making a big pooh, and to remember that Hyrule Warriors is a thing…!
SidTheSloth 53