to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Call of Duty: Ghosts goes official - Activision touts "the n

Your comments on our articles.

Publisher launches Facebook page for this year's COD

Call of Duty: Ghosts is officially a Thing that is Real, everybody. Activision has unveiled the game's Facebook page, following weeks of leakage, and says we'll hear more about this year's Call of Duty shortly.... read more

Call of Duty: Ghosts goes official - Activision touts "the n

Postby voodoo1102 » 01 May 2013, 16:49

The more I see of this, the stranger its getting. I could understand the "Ghost" in the title being...well...Ghost from MW2, either in prequel or sequel form. But if its gonna be Ghosts plural, either Ghost and Roach are alive and its a sequel (an alternative view of the events of MW3 maybe?) or we've got another franchise that refers to Ops teams as Ghosts. In the event of the latter, I think Ubisoft might get a bit sore if there's more similarity than just the name.

I'm hoping for a Ghost n Roach reappearance, but as we're (as usual) left playing the speculation game for a while longer, it could be any, all or none of the above.
voodoo1102 35

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts goes official - Activision touts "t

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 01 May 2013, 17:14

I highly doubt a new engine will save this franchise from the stale mediocre pile of crap it has become.

Remember how amazing COD 4 Modern Warfare was the 1st time you played it, I miss that feeling
Johnbhoy69 54

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts goes official - Activision touts "t

Postby Vulgar Plebeian » 02 May 2013, 01:54

Johnbhoy69 wrote:Remember how amazing COD 4 Modern Warfare was the 1st time you played it, I miss that feeling

You hit the nail on the head there fella. Hope that Respawn can capture that feeling with their debut offering.
Vulgar Plebeian 47