to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Video: Jonty and Aoife play Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Your comments on our articles.

Our editor and staff writer talk neon dinosaurs

Our latest gameplay talkthrough is a Back to the Future-style clash of the cultural epochs. On the one hand there's Jonty, who's old enough to remember playing and/or watching the '80s videogames and films crudely and spectacularly lampooned by Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. On the other there's Aoife, who wasn't alive for most of that decade, but has come to see the point of things like laser-eyed dinosaurs and cheesy putdowns in retrospect.... read more

Video: Jonty and Aoife play Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Postby lazercut123 » 02 May 2013, 15:16

I've got bd and i would say that in some areas it is better than fc3 and in some worse. Fighting a dragon is fun but the game feels a bit lazy; I don't mean to be pedantic, but the interior of cars is almost the exact same as in 3 (you can see all the maps that are stuck to the visor) and the jet skis are the same as in 3.
Overall I would say 7-8/10, whereas fc3 is 9/10 (IMO)
"I fear being nothing, I fear having no thought, no feeling, no joy or sadness, I fear nothingness. And spiders." - Me.
lazercut123 54

Re: Video: Jonty and Aoife play Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Postby LeprechaunsWOOD » 03 May 2013, 09:25

Just a little fun I liked it.
LeprechaunsWOOD 27