to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

GTA 5 screenshots: 21 new gameplay images

Your comments on our articles.

Check out Rockstar's technical improvements

It is our very great pleasure to present no less than 21, decidedly lush new Grand Theft Auto 5 screenshots - OK, 20 screenshots and one artwork - for your eyes and brain to boggle at. They show the city of Los Santos from several angles, along with custom outfits (there's a touch of Army of Two and Saints Row to the facemasks) and seismic vehicular action. Seismic.... read more

GTA 5 screenshots: 21 new gameplay images

Postby GHOSTY05 » 02 May 2013, 17:12

WOW! That is one beautiful looking game!

If that what the xbox 360 version looks like i cant wait to see what it will look like on the new consoles!
GHOSTY05 42

Re: GTA 5 screenshots: 21 new gameplay images

Postby Tug » 03 May 2013, 00:37

Graphically this game is surprisingly pretty. Going from GT4's city scape to this will be pleasant, although Liberty City was quite the bit of eye candy in one or two locations. I hope I'll still be able to run old ladies over with a bicycle and drive 80 mph off the top of Mt. Chilliad in a golf cart.
Tug 27

Postby GHOSTY05 » 04 May 2013, 01:35

Tug wrote:Graphically this game is surprisingly pretty. Going from GT4's city scape to this will be pleasant, although Liberty City was quite the bit of eye candy in one or two locations. I hope I'll still be able to run old ladies over with a bicycle and drive 80 mph off the top of Mt. Chilliad in a golf cart.

Since when was a golf cart able to reach 80mph?
GHOSTY05 42

Postby Tug » 04 May 2013, 16:39

GHOSTY05 wrote:
Tug wrote:Graphically this game is surprisingly pretty. Going from GT4's city scape to this will be pleasant, although Liberty City was quite the bit of eye candy in one or two locations. I hope I'll still be able to run old ladies over with a bicycle and drive 80 mph off the top of Mt. Chilliad in a golf cart.

Since when was a golf cart able to reach 80mph?

I was exaggerating for the sake of it.
But when you put the faster cars cheat on. It was that or the speed up game cheat.
Tug 27

Postby jonafightus » 04 May 2013, 16:54

screenshot 21 the pillion rider and passenger in the car seem to be filming the proceedings. could the twist be that the whole thing is a heist movie and the player is just taking part in scenes for said movie.
jonafightus 41