to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Next gen Xbox exclusives: 10 rumoured Xbox 720 launch titles

Your comments on our articles.

Rumour round-up: what will Microsoft unveil alongside its new console?

There are plenty of compelling Xbox 720 games on the horizon already, from the giddy neon charms of Cyberpunk 2077 through the ostensibly "all-new" Call of Duty: Ghosts to the sprawling, serenely high tech Destiny, but the best is hopefully yet to come.... read more

Next gen Xbox exclusives: 10 rumoured Xbox 720 launch titles

Postby Eviltiger » 03 May 2013, 12:58

Hmm. As to be expected. Say this was their lists of releases (or quite similar)....I have to say that it is disappointing.

All you have are sequels and a couple of new IPS. But nothing inspiring nothing that screams you must buy a new XBOX console now. Nothing here I feel will change the history of gaming.
Eviltiger 5

Re: Next gen Xbox exclusives: 10 rumoured Xbox 720 launch ti

Postby delmariachi » 03 May 2013, 13:09

The zombie game... If it was Left 4 Dead 3, i'm there, however with who owns it etc, thats unlikely, god forbid its another Dead Island. I do enjoy them, yes even Riptide for my sins, but that engine they use is gonna need a serious overhaul if there is even an chance its that!

Would be nice if it was that Arma add-on turned complete game.. Even simply for the proof that like for like PC conversion is easy and fine without sacrificing graphic quality.. (this isn't the best example to give but you know what I mean)
delmariachi 46

Postby CunningSmile » 03 May 2013, 13:14

Eviltiger wrote:Hmm. As to be expected. Say this was their lists of releases (or quite similar)....I have to say that it is disappointing.

All you have are sequels and a couple of new IPS. But nothing inspiring nothing that screams you must buy a new XBOX console now. Nothing here I feel will change the history of gaming.

But these are only the best guess games, I'm sure there is plenty more about. Also don't forget that MS are only going to be leaking the games they think will attract buyers, which they have been wrong about before. The game they thought would dominate the 360? Odd World.

The real gems are the ones that haven't been spoken about because they are strange and new so no one knows how to deal with them.
I miss my care free youth when my biggest concern was where to hide the latest body
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 03 May 2013, 15:45

Would be nice to see Rare make a comeback to the world of FPS.
Johnbhoy69 51

Postby Grummy » 03 May 2013, 19:25

If these turn out to be the launch titles, then I can honestly say that I have 0 interest in getting a new Xbox at launch.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby Metalrodent » 04 May 2013, 01:10

My interest in a fair few of them is moderately high, but only if they are exclusives
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby PonderingWalrus » 04 May 2013, 15:01

Metalrodent wrote:My interest in a fair few of them is moderately high, but only if they are exclusives

Just wondering, why? Surely you wouldn't be put off a game purely because PC/PS4 players might be enjoying it as well.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Postby Metalrodent » 04 May 2013, 15:18

PonderingWalrus wrote:
Metalrodent wrote:My interest in a fair few of them is moderately high, but only if they are exclusives

Just wondering, why? Surely you wouldn't be put off a game purely because PC/PS4 players might be enjoying it as well.

ok, my point was unclear I admit, I was meaning that in context of being interested in the nextbox

that didn't help at all did it? I've confused myself now
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby xUKDrAGoNBorN » 06 May 2013, 15:22

project gotham racing 5 i will have to get it just for that game :D
xUKDrAGoNBorN 16

Postby Zack135 » 06 May 2013, 15:46

Respawn and Black Tusk better get a move on. The 'Titan' game from Respawn (whatever it's true name) sounds rather exciting, speaking as a huge fan of giant freaking robots beating the snot out of each other, and Black Tusk sounds interesting, to say the least. Ambitious, but interesting nonetheless.
The others were just stale sequels or kinect games. Gonna have to do better than that.
Zack135 20