to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Next Injustice DLC character could be Batgirl - download scr

Your comments on our articles.

New character skins for Batman and Wonder Woman also revealed

Barbara Gordon is likely the next downloadable character for Injustice: Gods Among Us, if a recent Xbox Live Marketplace hiccup is any indication.... read more

Next Injustice DLC character could be Batgirl - download scr

Postby fracturedrich » 03 May 2013, 13:53

Lobo, batgirl and skorpian are a dead cert from what ive been reading,the first 2 im'e looking forward to, but get over hear should be left out if rumour's are true.I hope other than the dlc and way more important than new fighters is some balancing issues.Ive been lucky to have some epic fights online and thought ok,as soon as i bought the season pass ive been spammed until my head ready to explode.This morning i was just ahead against deathstroke and he got me in the corner and done that move where he goes up and drops,he done that move 15 times,i tried blocking,moving even fighting my way out and there was nothing i could do.This kind of thing makes me want to trade the game in,the only thing stopping me is the highly enjoyable fights i have with fellow oxm forum members.So if anyone is having trouble with the s word private fights is the way to go.
fracturedrich 46

Re: Next Injustice DLC character could be Batgirl - download

Postby SilentDark » 03 May 2013, 15:05

I do wish that it was Cassie not Babs getting in, I don't dislike Babs I just prefer Cassie. Maybe she could end up as an alt costume but it won't be the same.
"You're an interesting fellow as always. I will once again become your hope."
SilentDark 62

Re: Next Injustice DLC character could be Batgirl - download

Postby Maverick_McCool » 03 May 2013, 16:58

Yay ANOTHER Batman character!? :x Seriously? I'm not much of a comic fan , but is the rest of the DC Universe THAT dull that 7 characters on the roster have to be from Batman's world? Or are Netherrealm just pandering to the masses?

Anyway , enough of this DLC nonesense , when will our challenge be answered OXM , surely one of you is man enough , or woman enough to throw down with us......we will not go away!
I used to make arrow in the knee jokes , then Arm Fall Off Boy kicked me in the balls....... Come on Boon , quit teasing us with DLC characters we don't want , give us Arm Fall Off Boy dammit! Or at least give us Detective Chimp........
Maverick_McCool 45