to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Adventure Time game heading to Xbox 360 this year

Your comments on our articles.

Four player co-op planned starring Jake the Dog and Finn the Human

Oh. My. Glob. Cartoon Network and D3Publisher have revealed plans to launch a new Adventure Time game for autumn this year. The companies also have game adaptations of Regular Show and Ben 10: Omniverse in the pipeline.... read more

Adventure Time game heading to Xbox 360 this year

Postby Droidsbane » 15 May 2013, 14:50

since Cinnamon Buns been confirmed, the Grand Tart Totter.
Droidsbane 33

Re: Adventure Time game heading to Xbox 360 this year

Postby Jabraham » 15 May 2013, 16:37

i am wearing my adventure time t shirt at this very moment
Jabraham 35

Postby Sandbwoy » 15 May 2013, 17:47

Nice, we need this!
Sandbwoy 24

Postby Crisco » 15 May 2013, 18:22

My son loves Adventure Time. I find it to be incredibly disturbing and maybe a little bit too surreal for kids. That being said I was brought up with The Trapdoor which probably would have been equally disturbing if not for all the bright colours. I'll definitely be buying this. Err... For my son.
Being good at stuff is overrated. Probably.
Gamertag: Super Crisco
Crisco 47

Postby OXM Aoife » 15 May 2013, 18:36

Crisco wrote:My son loves Adventure Time. I find it to be incredibly disturbing and maybe a little bit too surreal for kids. That being said I was brought up with The Trapdoor which probably would have been equally disturbing if not for all the bright colours. I'll definitely be buying this. Err... For my son.

I think it takes a couple of episodes before you learn to adjust to the crazy...
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Postby captainhetty » 15 May 2013, 19:21

oh my glob xD
"Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets, it's going to be a Crumpocalypse."
PSN - captain_hetty
captainhetty 59

Postby Crisco » 15 May 2013, 23:09

OXM Aoife wrote:
Crisco wrote:My son loves Adventure Time. I find it to be incredibly disturbing and maybe a little bit too surreal for kids. That being said I was brought up with The Trapdoor which probably would have been equally disturbing if not for all the bright colours. I'll definitely be buying this. Err... For my son.

I think it takes a couple of episodes before you learn to adjust to the crazy...

Don't get me wrong, I like it, it just makes me wonder if it is maybe a subtle way of getting kids to experiment with drugs. Or maybe a subtle way of getting adults to experiment with drugs. Or maybe someone has put something in my tea and I don't know if I'm awake or not.
Crisco 47

Postby Organic Carrot » 16 May 2013, 00:06

I think if they make an Adventure Time game it should be in a similar style to Rayman Origins. 2D platforming as Finn and Jake would be awesome. They should also get the series writers to create a legitimately unique and amazing story along the same lines as more recent Adventure Time episodes. Looking forward to seeing what the result is any way!
Organic Carrot 36

Postby Roland of Gilead » 16 May 2013, 08:54

I missed the episode where they take drugs, or encourage people to take drugs :? I always thought it was about a kid with an incredible imagination.

I remember seeing this show at a friends and just didn't pay it any attention as its just another weird kids show. Then noticed it on american Netflix a few weeks ago and thought I'd see what the hype is all about, and am now a huge fan.

I have a feeling this will be an adventure time themed castle crashers.
Roland of Gilead 15

Postby captainhetty » 16 May 2013, 09:22

Roland of Gilead wrote:I missed the episode where they take drugs, or encourage people to take drugs :? I always thought it was about a kid with an incredible imagination.

Pretty sure Crisco wasn't actually suggesting it's really trying to encourage drug use...
"Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets, it's going to be a Crumpocalypse."
PSN - captain_hetty
captainhetty 59

Postby mistergrimm » 16 May 2013, 09:36

Crisco wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like it, it just makes me wonder if it is maybe a subtle way of getting kids to experiment with drugs. Or maybe a subtle way of getting adults to experiment with drugs. Or maybe someone has put something in my tea and I don't know if I'm awake or not.

At least it's not downright sinister like Cow and Chicken or Ren and Stimpy. Some of the stuff I used to see on TV as a kid was pretty messed up, looking back.
mistergrimm 33

Postby Metalrodent » 16 May 2013, 09:40

I never got why Ren and Stimpy was marketed as a kids show, it was so obviously for teenagers - I wonder how many kids got screwed up for life because of it?
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Postby Crisco » 16 May 2013, 19:05

captainhetty wrote:
Roland of Gilead wrote:I missed the episode where they take drugs, or encourage people to take drugs :? I always thought it was about a kid with an incredible imagination.

Pretty sure Crisco wasn't actually suggesting it's really trying to encourage drug use...

Haha, indeed I was not, Cap'n. Emotion doesn't come through very well in text.

I never really thought of Cow and Chicken as sinister but Ren and Stimpy was really dodgy. I once had a mate who had loads of Ren and Stimpy on video, I heard from his brother about a year ago that he attacked his dad with a broken bottle. I'm not saying these things are connected but they are possibly linked in some way.
Crisco 47

Postby Darth Mousemat » 17 May 2013, 19:20

Cmooooon Shelby....Though it may take a while to get around...
Darth Mousemat 24