to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

US game sales rally as Injustice: Gods Among Us claims April

Your comments on our articles.

Second batch of DLC characters and costumes launching soon

NPD reports that Injustice: Gods Among Us was the highest selling video game in the United States for the month of April, despite game hardware and software sales being down 25% in the month overall.... read more

US game sales rally as Injustice: Gods Among Us claims April

Postby CunningSmile » 17 May 2013, 13:23

I always preferred Barbara Gordon as Oracle, but I guess a character with a wheelchair and laptop would look out of place in a fight game.
I dream of a world in which a chicken can cross the road without someone questioning his motives
CunningSmile 72
OXM Moderator

Re: US game sales rally as Injustice: Gods Among Us claims A

Postby Maverick_McCool » 17 May 2013, 14:15

CunningSmile wrote:I always preferred Barbara Gordon as Oracle, but I guess a character with a wheelchair and laptop would look out of place in a fight game.

Maybe in THIS fight game , but I can think of a bunch of fighters where a character with a wheelchair would be considered pretty tame! :lol:

On the subject of Red Hood , my somewhat dubious sources have pointed out that buried in the game code are references to the next 4 DLC characters of which Red Hood is one along with Martian Manhunter , Power Girl and erm Sub Zero.

Hope it's bogus as I really don't want ANOTHER Batman character in there , but I fancy another MK character (if the Scorpion DLC is true) even less.
I used to make arrow in the knee jokes , then Arm Fall Off Boy kicked me in the balls....... Come on Boon , quit teasing us with DLC characters we don't want , give us Arm Fall Off Boy dammit! Or at least give us Detective Chimp........
Maverick_McCool 45

Re: US game sales rally as Injustice: Gods Among Us claims A

Postby fracturedrich » 18 May 2013, 11:43

Get over here :x
fracturedrich 47