to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

New Xbox 360 update planned ahead of next Xbox release this

Your comments on our articles.

Will let Xbox 360 and next gen Xbox players interact

There's another Xbox 360 dashboard update on the boil, if Verge sources are worth their salt. Microsoft will release the new dash update into public beta during late June or early July, the site claims, in order to prepare the ground for the launch of the next generation Xbox later in the year.... read more

New Xbox 360 update planned ahead of next Xbox release this

Postby Darth Mousemat » 17 May 2013, 19:26

But will it bring back Inside Xbox!? Huh!? No...Didn't think so. :(

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!!???
Darth Mousemat 24

Re: New Xbox 360 update planned ahead of next Xbox release t

Postby fracturedrich » 17 May 2013, 20:41

I think this would be a great idea to keep in touch with my friends who for whatever reason do not want to upgrade,i hope it is true and i hope there is a lot more to come,4 days this is good stuff this.
fracturedrich 47

Postby steve_2003 » 18 May 2013, 01:57

Darth Mousemat wrote:But will it bring back Inside Xbox!? Huh!? No...Didn't think so. :(

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!!???

Check the brilliant 'Outside Xbox' with previous 'Inside Xbox' host, Andy “Farrantula” Farrant and Co.
Link: http://www.outsidexbox.com/

or the new 'Thank-you-for-playing' with Dan “Mr PointyHead” Maher the other host from Inside Xbox.
Link: http://thank-you-for-playing.com/

They're both great sites and well worth checking out. :D
steve_2003 64

Postby Metalrodent » 18 May 2013, 10:15

Guess it's to finally bring their products lines all into the same asthetic, what with the tiles of W8 and Windows Phones. Whether this is a good thing or not I don't know, 8 looks good on phones but not so sure about monitors
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Postby Vulgar Plebeian » 19 May 2013, 16:23

TippiestRook99 wrote:Thanks I cant wait to download free Microsoft points after all you said its real.Ok I will give away my e-mail address and credit card number.La la la.Oh boy I cant wait for my Microsoft points.

Haha :mrgreen:
Vulgar Plebeian 47

Postby Captain_Chao5 » 20 May 2013, 09:24

Metalrodent wrote:Guess it's to finally bring their products lines all into the same asthetic, what with the tiles of W8 and Windows Phones. Whether this is a good thing or not I don't know, 8 looks good on phones but not so sure about monitors

Can't say I'm too excited by the prospect of my Xbox looking more like Windows 8. As you say - works on phones/tablets, but on a laptop screen it drove me insane. Don't suppose I'll have a choice when the update rolls, but it is another thing that may make me reconsider alternate consoles if/when I upgrade.
You don't stop playing because you get older; you get older because you stop playing.

GT = Captain Chao5 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
Captain_Chao5 57