to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

#XboxReveal - OXM's live video stream and liveblog

Your comments on our articles.

All the latest from Microsoft's next gen Xbox reveal as it happens

Put your game faces on, denizens of the internet - we have incoming. After months of speculation, Microsoft will finally reveal its next generation Xbox console today, Tuesday 21st May, at a specially constructed venue in Redmond, Washington USA, beginning 6pm UK time (11am Pacific Standard Time). You can watch and read about the entire event here, care of the official OXM liveblog and live video stream.... read more

#XboxReveal - OXM's live video stream and liveblog

Postby Decent_Jam » 20 May 2013, 18:47

Exciting stuff, looking forward to watching tomorrow. I hope it works OK this year, E3 last year was a shambles (although the year before worked OK strangely) and I ended up just watching on Xbox.com all alone :-(.
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Xbox One : Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct, Forza 5, head to OXM Nights for a meet up.
Decent_Jam 58

Re: #XboxReveal - OXM's live video stream and liveblog

Postby SidTheSloth » 20 May 2013, 18:50

Decent_Jam wrote:Exciting stuff, looking forward to watching tomorrow. I hope it works OK this year, E3 last year was a shambles (although the year before worked OK strangely) and I ended up just watching on Xbox.com all alone :-(.

Get your bum into the live feed inside the article, enough of this 19th century comments malarky!! :wink:
Sid is waving. Waving goodbye. It means he's leaving now. He's going. His final message to you, dear reader, is to always wash your hands after making a big pooh, and to remember that Hyrule Warriors is a thing…!
SidTheSloth 53

Postby OXM ETboy » 20 May 2013, 18:56

What he said. This is the future of reportage, DJ. Prepare to be dragged kicking and screaming.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Decent_Jam » 20 May 2013, 19:06

OXM ETboy wrote:What he said. This is the future of reportage, DJ. Prepare to be dragged kicking and screaming.

We shall see sir, we shall see. Let's hope we aren't all disappointed.

SidTheSloth wrote:
Decent_Jam wrote:Exciting stuff, looking forward to watching tomorrow. I hope it works OK this year, E3 last year was a shambles (although the year before worked OK strangely) and I ended up just watching on Xbox.com all alone :-(.

Get your bum into the live feed inside the article, enough of this 19th century comments malarky!! :wink:

Well aren't we demanding this evening...

In other news, this logging in and typing complete rubbish thing seems to work.
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Xbox One : Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct, Forza 5, head to OXM Nights for a meet up.
Decent_Jam 58

Postby SidTheSloth » 21 May 2013, 12:24

Oooh, look it, look it - Ed & Aoife (with a sprinkling of Log later i believe) are hosting a launch party and you're all invited, click here, have a read and join in to save them having to read through my constant drivel...! :)

I call fix on the poll though, reloading the page lets you vote again so i declare Fable 4 the winner! :wink:
Sid is waving. Waving goodbye. It means he's leaving now. He's going. His final message to you, dear reader, is to always wash your hands after making a big pooh, and to remember that Hyrule Warriors is a thing…!
SidTheSloth 53

Postby Ryan_Williams82 » 21 May 2013, 12:38

Not long to go now
Ryan_Williams82 2

Postby Insaneyokel » 21 May 2013, 14:46

Fable 4 would be awesome, am getting excited now :D
Twitter: @RMRedmanAuthor
Gamertag: RONA79
Insaneyokel 47

Postby Grummy » 21 May 2013, 15:21

Am I missing something with the sign in thingy. I put a silly message to test and it's off for moderation, but I can't see where it would appear. Me tres confufflized.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby OXM Aoife » 21 May 2013, 15:27

Grummy wrote:Am I missing something with the sign in thingy. I put a silly message to test and it's off for moderation, but I can't see where it would appear. Me tres confufflized.

Grummy, if you input a message it should appear shortly afterwards. We can't have any swears so there is a tiny bit of a delay...
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Postby KernowDevil23 » 21 May 2013, 15:33

Wonder if there will be any mention (apology) of the RROD on the early 360's?

Luckily it only happened to me once but I know a fair few people who are dubious about buying a launch machine this time around due to the 5+ 360's they went through!
I don't care if a game is "the same every year." So is pizza. Stop buying the bad pizza. Buy the good pizza.
KernowDevil23 56

Postby CunningSmile » 21 May 2013, 15:42

KernowDevil23 wrote:Wonder if there will be any mention (apology) of the RROD on the early 360's?

Luckily it only happened to me once but I know a fair few people who are dubious about buying a launch machine this time around due to the 5+ 360's they went through!

Even if they don't acknowledge the RROD (and why upset a positive launch by bringing up your biggest failing) I think MS certainly learnt from their mistakes. They got a surprisingly big PR boost when they first announced the extended warrenty for RROD sufferers and I think if anything similar happens this time around they'll be quicker to throw money at the problem.

I'm still a bit hesitant myself though to be honest.
I miss my care free youth when my biggest concern was where to hide the latest body
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Postby BULISTIC BACON » 21 May 2013, 15:50

Omg.... Only a few hours to go I am looking forced to it :) :D
BULISTIC BACON 1

Postby FishyGinger » 21 May 2013, 16:33

BULISTIC BACON wrote:Omg.... Only a few hours to go I am looking forced to it :) :D

Anyone else get this image?

I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby KernowDevil23 » 21 May 2013, 16:57

None of my comments are appearing. They're being moderated! Oh the sweet irony! :lol:
I don't care if a game is "the same every year." So is pizza. Stop buying the bad pizza. Buy the good pizza.
KernowDevil23 56

Postby Plamsa wing » 21 May 2013, 17:01

It starts at at 6pm then? Was told it starts at 5pm, which would soon or now. Just got in so I'm wanting to get some tea on the go first and perhaps a sneaky Last Light romp before it starts.
"Hey! Don't lob factual statements at me as if they're insults!"
Plamsa wing 54

Next