to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Microsoft: 1 vs 100-style interactive gameshows will return

Your comments on our articles.

But "not at launch"

Microsoft has confirmed that its upcoming TV programming will include interactive gameshows in the style of the much-missed 1 vs 100.... read more

Postby CunningSmile » 22 May 2013, 12:59

I was a huge fan of 1 v 100, playing it religiously and even got into the 100 at one point so glad it or something like it may make a return. But since it looks like they're scrapping avatars how will it work? What'll we see on our screens?
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Re: Microsoft: 1 vs 100-style interactive gameshows will ret

Postby Metalrodent » 22 May 2013, 16:16

CunningSmile wrote:I was a huge fan of 1 v 100, playing it religiously and even got into the 100 at one point so glad it or something like it may make a return. But since it looks like they're scrapping avatars how will it work? What'll we see on our screens?

I'd say its pretty obvious - us!
given the amount of time they spent saying how amazing their new camera was it seems unlikely they wouldn't use it
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby Crisco » 22 May 2013, 18:40

Metalrodent wrote:
CunningSmile wrote:I was a huge fan of 1 v 100, playing it religiously and even got into the 100 at one point so glad it or something like it may make a return. But since it looks like they're scrapping avatars how will it work? What'll we see on our screens?

I'd say its pretty obvious - us!
given the amount of time they spent saying how amazing their new camera was it seems unlikely they wouldn't use it

I hope if they go down that route that it's heavily moderated. Give a bunch of people a few simple shapes to create an emblem on Call of Duty and they will come up the most creatively offensive things. It will also put an end to naked gaming.
Being good at stuff is overrated. Probably.
Gamertag: Super Crisco
Crisco 40

Postby offline » 24 May 2013, 13:40

Kind of off topic but can we transfer old arcade games over? I want to keep trials.
offline 1

Postby CunningSmile » 24 May 2013, 13:48

offline wrote:Kind of off topic but can we transfer old arcade games over? I want to keep trials.

No official word on XBLA games, but since it's not backwards compatible I'd guess they won't transfer across
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Postby Papa_Spaghetti » 08 Jan 2014, 19:07

Keep it this time, and I will buy an Xbox One.
Papa_Spaghetti 1