to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Forza Motorsport 5 box-art revealed

Your comments on our articles.

Provides a clearer glimpse of next-gen retail packaging

A tweet from the series' official Twitter account has confirmed Forza Motorsport 5 as an Xbox One launch title, and gives fans a first glimpse of the game's box-art.... read more

Forza Motorsport 5 box-art revealed

Postby Bugsquat » 24 May 2013, 10:13

It looks good. I like how there's now a greater emphasis on the Xbox green on the face of the box.
The way of life is the posture of a tree; rigid trunk for structured and directed childhood, followed by open branches - life choices. Some branches take one higher than others, and some split many times. But never forget...Every branch bears a leaf.
Bugsquat 30

Re: Forza Motorsport 5 box-art revealed

Postby gazzgetgnarley » 24 May 2013, 10:22

its exactly like the blu ray box's but instead of it being blue you just change it to lime green :/ nothing spectacular really!
gazzgetgnarley 25

Postby ipsofacto » 24 May 2013, 10:58

gazzgetgnarley wrote:its exactly like the blu ray box's but instead of it being blue you just change it to lime green :/ nothing spectacular really!

What were you expecting? Hahah. It looks pretty decent, as boxes go.
ipsofacto 42

Postby scottishwildcat » 24 May 2013, 11:04

God, a Top Gear tie-in again. Can we turn off Clarkson this time?
scottishwildcat 17

Postby TinnoUnited » 24 May 2013, 13:21

gazzgetgnarley wrote:its exactly like the blu ray box's but instead of it being blue you just change it to lime green :/ nothing spectacular really!

Looks more rectangular than a blu-ray case
TinnoUnited 29

Postby cade360 » 24 May 2013, 14:32

Bugsquat wrote:It looks good. I like how there's now a greater emphasis on the Xbox green on the face of the box.

Gotta agree with you there :)
There is no such thing as peace in our modern world.
cade360 15

Postby fracturedrich » 24 May 2013, 18:24

Last year i bought the perfect gaming tv,it is not 3d or it is not a smart touch my screen tv,it,s just a decent 47" samsung quatron,but boy that extra yellow sure makes my gaming experience a real pleasure to behold.I bought a ps3 so i could run a blu ray on it and yeah it looks good,but there is not a lot in it.I can tell you straight all my 360 games look fantastic on it.To get what i mean across with the release of metro last week i went and bought the old one to play while i wait for a price drop on the new one.I stopped playing metro 2033 after 30 minutes when it first came out on the account of it looking rubbish,well it must of been my old tv that was rubbish because wow it looks amazing.I can not believe how good metro 2033 is,to be honest it is the best 10 pounds iv'e ever spent,if the new one is better than that then i probably wont wait for the price to drop.Now back to forza 5 which for me is the launch game of my dreams,when forza 4 came out my friend said he thought the graphics could of been better,well we will have to wait for next gen he said joking.Well friend the wait is nearly over ,i can not begin to imagine how good this game is going to look and play on xbox one.If games like metro 2033 look so good then with the latest blu ray player and all this power words won,t do this console justice,although you guys will find some.I'me sorry about the book guys but for consoles of old the launch games was not the best,the list of games so far has put that tingle on the back of my neck and it's going to be the best winter ever for gaming.
fracturedrich 46

Postby Metalrodent » 25 May 2013, 21:04

It looks a bit meh to me, could be because they've chosen a rather weird car to front the box
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby KernowDevil23 » 25 May 2013, 21:41

Metalrodent wrote:It looks a bit meh to me, could be because they've chosen a rather weird car to front the box

:lol:

That'd be the McLaren P1 then.
I don't care if a game is "the same every year." So is pizza. Stop buying the bad pizza. Buy the good pizza.
KernowDevil23 56

Postby MrT666 » 26 May 2013, 23:04

Where's the "Warning! Must have internet connection to play" sticker?
MrT666 18