to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Rayman Legends hands-on - 90% love, 10% angry love

Your comments on our articles.

Glue your controller to your palms, or it'll end up out of the window

I've always had a crawling and irrational sense of discomfort when it comes to French animation. The elongated and over-inflated caricatures of Belleville Rendezvous make my gullet rise. The 1980s series Robo Story features a character called The White Wriggler, an obsequious bad guy who had a gleaming white bell-end for a head. Watching Asterix made me feel hollow and sad. It was the colours, sounds, and animation of Rayman Origins that finally cured me of a prejudice that was beginning to feel like xenophobia. So thanks, Rayman, for making me a less hateful person.... read more

Rayman Legends hands-on - 90% love, 10% angry love

Postby Decent_Jam » 30 May 2013, 18:14

I played a little of this on Wii U in a shop and found it quite entertaining and different enough from Origins to actually feel different. Given the fun I had (especially NOT split-screen with the gf) I will definitely be picking this one up.
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Xbox One : Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct, Forza 5, head to OXM Nights for a meet up.
Decent_Jam 58