to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - eight potential lead characters

Your comments on our articles.

Aoife dips back into the comics for clues

A recent Telltale tweet and accompanying Vine clip point to an impending Walking Dead Season 2 announcement, cue mass hysteria on the streets of London. Accordingly, we've spent the past few hours trudging through mountains of Walking Dead lore, in search of possible lead characters and settings.... read more

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - eight potential lead characters

Postby serenity 97 » 04 Jun 2013, 16:06

Love to see Tyreese again, favorite character in the comics, i'd love to see someone like Martinez, or Abraham
serenity 97 13

Re: The Walking Dead: Season 2 - eight potential lead charac

Postby JCHN » 04 Jun 2013, 16:17

I really want them to use a completely original character (or clementine). The comic book world should be kept apart, to keep all idea of suspense going. If we know their fate, it removes the idea that anyone can die, even your character.
JCHN 56

Postby Wadium_Arcadium » 04 Jun 2013, 19:55

Great article!

I'd love to see Tyreese again but Telltale did a good job creating a bunch of (almost) all new characters previously, so I expect they could do it again. Surely Clem will turn up again.
"The lord of silver fountains, the king of carven stone. The king beneath the mountain shall come into his own. And the bell shall ring in gladness at the mountain king's return, but all shall fail in sadness, and the lake will shine and burn."
Wadium_Arcadium 38

Postby Jabraham » 04 Jun 2013, 20:01

Have to agree with the guy above original characters rather than old ones but instead they have cameos. the only thing im worried about is that they won't be able to live up to the masterpiece they made, or they over do it and will probably make me depressed never mind the tears i had on the first
Jabraham 35

Postby PonderingWalrus » 05 Jun 2013, 12:20

Glenn dies? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :cry: Judging him from episode one of Telltale's Walking Dead game series, he was a pretty stand up guy.

Anyway, I think I would probably prefer an original character as the protagonist for series 2. Not sure how I would feel about Clementine being the playable character but I do hope she at least reappears at some point (even if it's just a cameo).
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Postby richwk » 05 Jun 2013, 16:11

Glen doesn't just die...he really, really dies :shock:

I'm up for a cameo from the Governor. Seeing him before his rise to power would be interesting. Although I don't know how Telltale would be able to do this and remain in continuity with the tie-in books.
richwk 30

Postby WHATTHEHELL » 15 Jul 2013, 01:43

Do you actually know that as of 400 days, Michonne and morgan have already Joined rick, and i really dobt telltale would release 400 days and let then make season 2 a prequal, im sorry but this article is pointlesss and should be dleted
WHATTHEHELL 1

Postby CunningSmile » 15 Jul 2013, 09:59

WHATTHEHELL wrote:Do you actually know that as of 400 days, Michonne and morgan have already Joined rick, and i really dobt telltale would release 400 days and let then make season 2 a prequal, im sorry but this article is pointlesss and should be dleted

You created a profile just to complain a 6 week old article written well before 400 Days release is out of date? Well worth your time there. Why not use your second post to trawl through the archive and complain that the Arkham Asylum coverage is a bit dated?
"Jar Jar, you're a genius"
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator