to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Saints Row 4 gets a Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition

Your comments on our articles.

Forget 'The Penetrator,' IV is all about wubbing one out

Deep Silver has announced a super special Saint's Row IV Collector's Edition for lucky folks in the US. Get ready for death by dubstep.... read more

Saints Row 4 gets a Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition

Postby Metalrodent » 05 Jun 2013, 15:12

as if the dubstep didn't get annoying enough in 3 :roll: (at least it had a few decent rock and metal songs, also Adam Ant)

also, it's reaching the point where the sheer amount of stuff in this game decked out in the US flag seems much more than parody, get the impression they really do love 'Murica and want to fully exploit that for the US market
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Re: Saints Row 4 gets a Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition

Postby CunningSmile » 05 Jun 2013, 15:44

Metalrodent wrote:as if the dubstep didn't get annoying enough in 3 :roll: (at least it had a few decent rock and metal songs, also Adam Ant)

also, it's reaching the point where the sheer amount of stuff in this game decked out in the US flag seems much more than parody, get the impression they really do love 'Murica and want to fully exploit that for the US market

Went to see his come back tour last month. His new stuff is a lot darker and heavy, so should really appeal to a metal fan like yourself.
Confirmation Bias is a bad thing, I've read a book that agreed with me about that
CunningSmile 71
OXM Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Jun 2013, 16:29

CunningSmile wrote:Went to see his come back tour last month. His new stuff is a lot darker and heavy, so should really appeal to a metal fan like yourself.

He would only need to not be dressed as a camp pirate to be classed as darker though. I never bothered with 3 myself, 2 was a laugh but there are much better open world games.
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 69

Postby Metalrodent » 05 Jun 2013, 16:53

CunningSmile wrote:
Metalrodent wrote:as if the dubstep didn't get annoying enough in 3 :roll: (at least it had a few decent rock and metal songs, also Adam Ant)

Went to see his come back tour last month. His new stuff is a lot darker and heavy, so should really appeal to a metal fan like yourself.

funnily enough I was thinking of buying his new album sometime soon anyway, that said the 80s camp stuff is great too :wink:
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Postby AllusiveTurtle » 05 Jun 2013, 17:56

CunningSmile wrote:[Went to see his come back tour last month. His new stuff is a lot darker and heavy, so should really appeal to a metal fan like yourself.

Sweet! I've just ordered the Wub Wub gun version. It will look great next to my Saints Row 2 handgun Collector's edition (which is, of course, still sealed).

And, am I missing something? Adam Ant? New material??? I was a teenager when he first appeared on the music scene and loved much of his early stuff, but I thought he'd given up music long ago.
AllusiveTurtle 44

Postby Jabraham » 05 Jun 2013, 20:53

Their just salting the wounds with that statue
Jabraham 35

Postby Drainwater » 06 Jun 2013, 01:56

Eh I'm looking forward to this, but not for a hundred bucks. Plus I don't need more preorder junk.
Drainwater 35