to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Deadfall Adventures preview - a first-person Tomb Raider?

Your comments on our articles.

Mummies... Why did it have to be mummies...

Skeleton warriors dolled up in ceremonial garb. Pistols being dual-wielded against assorted frights in a deep, dark tomb. Sprawling expanses of sun-soaked sand dunes. And in the midst of all this pulpy adventuring? The gravelly-voiced James Quatermain.... read more

Deadfall Adventures preview - a first-person Tomb Raider?

Postby fracturedrich » 08 Jun 2013, 13:13

look the thing about games now is i have a huge backlog of full release games and a large backlog of arcade games,so no matter how good a game is i ain't going to be buying many between now and the release of xbox one,i will buy the odd one but my whole collection is soon to become worthless,money wise so when do we stick or twist on new games.
fracturedrich 47

Re: Deadfall Adventures preview - a first-person Tomb Raider

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 08 Jun 2013, 14:06

fracturedrich wrote:my whole collection is soon to become worthless.

I wouldn't say your games will all become worthless, I have held on to a few games from past consoles like Twilight Princess and Skies of Arcadia Legends (apparently those are quite rare) on Gamecube and the price people are willing to pay for them on Ebay is very close to the original price I paid, sometimes a great deal more.
Johnbhoy69 55

Postby mattygates » 08 Jun 2013, 16:18

Now this looks like the type of adventure game I have been after, The latest tomb raider might have been good but this looks like it can top that quite a bit. Most likely will come out on xbox one so the graphics will be amazing not that that last few games haven't but I think this is actually one of the few games coming out this year that I am definitely getting. Im new to this site my name is matt im an xbox fanatic, I have a youtube and when a game comes out quite a few people i know like to know if its worth the buy so I make a video for them :).
mattygates 10

Postby Jabraham » 08 Jun 2013, 20:51

Im liking the sound of this but this seems like to me that it going to be horrible. But i would this to be good because i can kind of see series of these just classic movies like deadfall adventures and the mystery of dracula something stupid like that.
Jabraham 35

Postby fracturedrich » 08 Jun 2013, 21:20

Most likely will come out on xbox one so the graphics will be amazing[quote][/quote]
The July 30th date and the graphics would suggest this gen,i may be wrong but i would not expect a classic here.
fracturedrich 47

Postby mattygates » 08 Jun 2013, 23:46

I don't have twitter :)
mattygates 10