Turn 10 explains Forza 5's Xbox One cloud processing - actua

Your comments on our articles.

But cautions "we still have a lot of decisions to make in our own architecture"

As one of Xbox One's exclusive launch titles, Forza Motorsport 5 is the most obvious showcase of the platform's capabilities, including its cloud computing support. Microsoft has made much of the ability to farm out tasks to servers, with hardware incubation & prototyping boss Jeff Henshaw alleging that the feature effectively boosts Xbox One's specs "by the equivalent of three Xbox Ones in the cloud".... read more

Turn 10 explains Forza 5's Xbox One cloud processing - actua

Postby squirrelofDoom » 13 Jun 2013, 16:03

Cloud processing and price are currently putting me off X1. My broadband connection is 2mb, 3 on a good day and a 40gb data cap. I hear 4mb is optimal for cloud, but I maybe wrong.
squirrelofDoom 26

Re: Turn 10 explains Forza 5's Xbox One cloud processing - a

Postby Currambo » 13 Jun 2013, 16:09

squirrelofDoom wrote:Cloud processing and price are currently putting me off X1. My broadband connection is 2mb, 3 on a good day and a 40gb data cap. I hear 4mb is optimal for cloud, but I maybe wrong.

dont know about the optimal bandwidth, all I know is that 1.5mb is recommended minimum.
Currambo 54

Postby fracturedrich » 13 Jun 2013, 18:39

Forza forza forza,fractured walks zombie like to asda to collect xb1 on day 1,day 25 emerges from house with one badass lap time. :roll:
fracturedrich 48

Postby Metalrodent » 13 Jun 2013, 18:44

fracturedrich wrote:Forza forza forza,fractured walks zombie like to asda to collect xb1 on day 1,day 25 emerges from house with one badass lap time. :roll:

why the cynicism, why would the makers of forza talk about anything other than forza?
People get confused when a sentence doesn't end the way they potato.

Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 72