to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Peter Molyneux wants games and genres "that couldn't exist w

Your comments on our articles.

"It may lead to some very influential changes in gaming."

Will Xbox One's cloud computing support render future console purchases needless? Will cloud computing triple or quadruple the console's built-in processing power? These are questions we'd love to know the answer to.... read more

Peter Molyneux wants games and genres "that couldn't exist w

Postby msbhvn » 18 Jun 2013, 16:15

Damn, now Molynadgers has said it, I can't use it against the hater-bots. :(
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Re: Peter Molyneux wants games and genres "that couldn't exi

Postby FishyGinger » 18 Jun 2013, 16:23

This Molybdenum chap is a games developer is he not? Why can't he just make something instead of telling others to. A game that isn't tapping a cube though.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby vadersmyfather » 18 Jun 2013, 16:28

That's really put a hex on it.
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid it dseno't mttaer the oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rhgit pclae.
vadersmyfather 46

Postby SilentDark » 18 Jun 2013, 17:06

Peter Molyneux everybody, the Tony Schiavone of Xbox. :)

Seriously Pete did your experiences with Fable not teach you to shut up about these things. The cloud might make things better but saying it's going to revolutionise gaming forever...well come on. Wii waggle was supposed to do that but here comes the Xbone, with a standard controller as well as the kinect. I for one would have loved to see the reaction if MS had ditched the controller altogether and went full on kinect, you think backlash is bad now, it could have been so much worse.
"You're an interesting fellow as always. I will once again become your hope."
SilentDark 62