to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Forza Motorsport 5 first look - how Turn 10's putting Xbox O

Your comments on our articles.

We run our eyes over perhaps the finest in-game cars ever rendered

"Everybody wants perfection," says Turn 10's vehicle art director Gabriel Garcia, "and we delivered perfection in Forza 4." It's a claim that obviously threatens to render Forza Motorsport 5 a little surplus to requirements, but Garcia has a nifty canned follow-up. "How do you improve on perfection? You actually make it imperfect. Because perfection is not authentic, it's not real."... read more

Forza Motorsport 5 first look - how Turn 10's putting Xbox O

Postby fracturedrich » 19 Jun 2013, 18:43

I have just made my decision and pre ordered The one and forza 5 from my local blockbuster,despite the man behind the counter being a dick and steering as many people as he could towards the ps4.I am now in with both feet and i hope turn 10 or ms dont let me down.
fracturedrich 46

Re: Forza Motorsport 5 first look - how Turn 10's putting Xb

Postby Baryonyx » 20 Jun 2013, 15:10

This is going to be f**king fantastic. They've even went to the trouble of accurately modelling BMW's piss poor paint application!
Excalipoor
Baryonyx 36

Postby fracturedrich » 21 Jun 2013, 15:08

The dick from blockbuster informed me today that the one orders have nearly caught the ps4 in the last two days,i think it hurt him to tell me that he is i suspect one of the sony fanboys that pollute the internet with hate fueled comments about all things ms.
fracturedrich 46

Postby GHOSTY05 » 02 Jul 2013, 11:18

How many times are they going to show us the same cars in these videos and demos?

I want to see something different please!
GHOSTY05 39