to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 producer likens gameplay

Your comments on our articles.

Players will contend with time limits, inventory management, economics and more

Claire Farron was a bit of a glum girl to begin with, but if recent reports on her upcoming game Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII are anything to go by, more complex and punishing mechanics may threaten to make her gloomier still.... read more

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 producer likens gameplay

Postby xPearse » 20 Jun 2013, 22:51

Why the hell did they push back the release date, it was meant to come out near the end of this year not 2014. Idiots the lot of them, now I have to wait longer for it to come out.
xPearse 26

Re: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 producer likens game

Postby magilicious1 » 21 Jun 2013, 02:33

QQ
I'm glad it has been delayed, it means that the developers can implement their ideas properly rather than rushing the game so people on the internet can play it earlier. If anything the FF series needs a kick up the butt and a good change which is what this sounds like it's doing.
Part-time worker, full-time gamer.
magilicious1 27

Postby xPearse » 22 Jun 2013, 21:16

magilicious1 wrote:QQ
I'm glad it has been delayed, it means that the developers can implement their ideas properly rather than rushing the game so that people on the internet can play it earlier. If anything the FF series needs a kick up the butt and a good change which is what this sounds like it's doing.

I dislike it when people put games back because if they cannot meet the deadline then why set one in the first place. Just announce when your ready.
xPearse 26

Postby Grummy » 22 Jun 2013, 21:24

I've edited both your posts to take the offensive passages out. You have different opinions and that is fantastic, but don't make it personal chaps or further action will be taken.
One. Warrior. Nation.

"The PS4 reminds me of a Kit-Kat, and I like Kit-Kats" as spoken by the Hetty.
Grummy 67
OXM Moderator