to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Halo 4 update adds Lockdown, Hivemind modes, new maps and tw

Your comments on our articles.

Intergalactic terror now marginally less terrifying, thanks to nerfed melee

343 will release another Halo 4 matchmaking update on Monday, 1st July, introducing a bundle of new maps (most community-created), game types and tweaks. The big addition from my point of view is a new Flood gametype "Hivemind" where the Flood kill in two hits, not one. How you like me now, odious deep space gremlins!... read more

Halo 4 update adds Lockdown, Hivemind modes, new maps and tw

Postby DexHaven » 28 Jun 2013, 10:40

Big Team OBJ :D at last.
Chandler: Didn't you read Lord of the Rings in high school? Joey: No. I had sex in high school.
DexHaven 26

Re: Halo 4 update adds Lockdown, Hivemind modes, new maps an

Postby Maximus T » 28 Jun 2013, 14:04

I've managed to create the Mark II version of my "assassin's creed" gametype & map, which has significant upgrades and changes from the one I did in reach. Now, on the map there are hiding spots, thanks to the trait zones, which I use to give camo and radar. It's not quite ready yet though, I still need to test it and I need more people to test it effectively.
#browns
Maximus T 62

Postby squirrelofDoom » 28 Jun 2013, 16:47

Spartan Rank 120. Which kinda means I like Halo very much indeed, and the big reason I'm getting an Xbone at some point.
squirrelofDoom 24

Postby Metalrodent » 28 Jun 2013, 17:03

squirrelofDoom wrote:Spartan Rank 120. Which kinda means I like Halo very much indeed, and the big reason I'm getting an Xbone at some point.

Not always, we've had some people here who hated Halo 4 with a vengeance, yet still gloated on about how they were 120 :lol:
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby PonderingWalrus » 28 Jun 2013, 18:12

Metalrodent wrote:
squirrelofDoom wrote:Spartan Rank 120. Which kinda means I like Halo very much indeed, and the big reason I'm getting an Xbone at some point.

Not always, we've had some people here who hated Halo 4 with a vengeance, yet still gloated on about how they were 120 :lol:

I remember that guy. :roll:
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42